Samsung Gear S

Samsung Gear S

I just got my Samsung gear S this month (March 2017), and I really like it! It is what I dreamed that a true smart watch should be :)

• Tzboy255

"Gear s" can read world document like pdf,ms-world,ms-execl,power point

mMr catracho, 18 Feb 2017this is a very good looking good technology I like it this ... moreYou can make and take calls on this watch....independently from your smartphone....with its own number or take calls routed from your smartphone via Bluetooth or call forwarding.

I love my Gear S. Its perfect for me....its really a smartphone on your wrist...because it has its own cellular number and can make and take calls on it plus a whole lot more.

• PT

Oliveface, 14 Feb 2017Does anyone know what the Bluetooth range is? I am not allo... morerange is 10 mtr

• mMr catracho

Mr catracho, 18 Feb 2017this watch looks very nice but if you make the watch to mak... morethis is a very good looking good technology I like it this design

• Mr catracho

this watch looks very nice but if you make the watch to make phone calls that will be better

• Oliveface

Does anyone know what the Bluetooth range is? I am not allowed to have my phone on the floor at work, so I'm hoping to use this device to play music from my phone which will be in my locker to my speaker which will be with me on the floor using the watch.

Thanks!

I just purchased The Sprint version

• hadeed

does it have facebook messenger? thanks for the reply

I have had this watch for quite some time using it with a Samsung phone it is fluid really great no problems. After my Samsung phone dine out had nothing but issues pairing it with any other phone because it does not work the way it does with Samsung I'm hoping fingers crossed that they do an update that makes it fully functional the way it did it when it was connected to my Samsung phone

• Mcentral

wodoo, 07 Jan 2017best watch ever made Awesome! I just bought one in 2017 to replace my Pebble Time. Love it in white!

• wodoo

best watch ever made

• Dinkum

AB, 29 Dec 2016Can the Samsung Galaxy Gear S record video? No.

• AB

Can the Samsung Galaxy Gear S record video?

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2016Any response? :)yes

• Best

aly, 29 Nov 2016dear you can buy it from ebay.com they will deliver it to youThanks so much dear, I will check there...

• aly

Best, 20 Nov 2016Dear friends, please, am in Ghana and this great "Gear S" i... moredear you can buy it from ebay.com they will deliver it to you

Does anyone face issue with their opera mini on gear s ? I unable to open only facebook page on gear s when my gear is connected to my phone via bluetooth. but i can open others page without any issue. when i try connected it via wifi, their is no issue for all web page. Seams there is problem with the bluetooth connection for facebook web page :(