Samsung Gear S3 classic

Samsung Gear S3 classic

bought used for 40€, still 3 day battery life and everything works... except the strap is a goner, china 2€ band to the rescue ;) can do calls with bluetooth and answers whatsapp/sms messages, but not whatsapp calls. step tracking is a bit off though, but probably problem with all smart wrist things.

• 16945

hoho, 09 Jun 2019fake ok

• hoho

Jim, 02 Oct 2018Wonderful in most ways with one FATAL FLAW. It can't bear s... morefake

• Jim

Wonderful in most ways with one FATAL FLAW. It can't bear separation from its mother phone, making a forlorn sound outside of bluetooth range. Put the phone on the charger and walk around the house and it will drive you crazy with its beeping. However, they have made it incredibly strong. Twice, in anger, I have taken it off and thrown it as hard as I could, indenting the sheetrock wall, deeply. It still runs with no damage to the POS. Eventually, I will take great pleasure in beating it to death with a hammer so that no other unsuspecting fool will have to suffer the same. DO NOT GET ONE!

• Sully

AnonD-718069, 24 Nov 2017So you can make calls on a classic?? How do you do this wi... moreI have one from T-Mobile and it does have a sim card in it. It will make calls from the phone if it's connected. If it is not connected, it runs independently as its own phone line with its own number.

AnonD-718069, 24 Nov 2017So you can make calls on a classic?? How do you do this wi... moreIt connects remotely. When I was in FL, I left my phone at a relatives on accident. I was still able to receive calls and messages and make them with just my watch. As long as its in wifi it can work without the phone on you. Pretty cool to have.

AnonD-718069, 24 Nov 2017So you can make calls on a classic?? How do you do this wi... moreDepending on your model number,I have SM-R760 and also in Canada and can make a receive calls ,text etc..etc., there is no SIM card slot, it needs to be connected to your Samsung Smart phone regardless to use these features .
Directly from Samsung USA website " 3G or 4G2 Network Connectivity
Once paired with a compatible Android™ phone, 3G or 4G2 network connectivity lets you call, text, email and receive notifications directly from your wrist——even when your phone isn’t close at hand.

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2017I got the classic It does make n receive calls but you need... moreSo you can make calls on a classic?? How do you do this without 3g/LTE ??

The classic has a mic and speaker but it definitely cannot make/receive calls on its own. (At least up here in Canada )

• ip

on the gear 3 can u do voice recording

• AnonD-691964

Malq, 07 May 2017Gear 2 doesn't have speaker,gear 3 does.It have but only in SM-R730 model. R720 and R732 do not have.

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2017I just received my new S2 "Classic". I was under the impres... moreI got the classic It does make n receive calls but you need to get your cell company to set it up for you

• Malq

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2017I just received my new S2 "Classic". I was under the impres... moreGear 2 doesn't have speaker,gear 3 does.

Using the watch for more than a month and i love it. Everything works perfect and looks great on the hand. what i cannot accept is that internet calling is not supported. Like viber skype whatsapp. i would not mind if i could get notified of an incoming call on the watch and use the phone to speak. Android wear can do that. I used Zenwatch 2 for 1 year and no problem there.That's my only complain and i wish they find a way to fix that.

• Cephalon

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2017Erm, i just bought it. The watch is nice indeed. It's a ... moreI just got mine two days ago. But I found the timer on one of the watch faces, the standard chronograph one, for example. Just tap on the small inner circle and that starts the stop watch. Tapping it again stops it. At least that is one option for using the stop watch. Definitely a quick way to get to one.

I just received my new S2 "Classic". I was under the impression that I would be able to answer and use a speaker on the device . If a call comes in on this device and you choose to answer the call it refers you the phone in order to speak to the person who is calling you. Am I missing something? I read all over the internet that the "Classic" has a speaker and you can make and answer calls. Can anyone clarify for me? Thank you : )

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2017Erm, i just bought it. The watch is nice indeed. It's a ... moreI just found out : i need to go on galaxy apps and type "samsung" to find them as downloadable apps. If that s useful for anyone.

Erm, i just bought it.

The watch is nice indeed. It's a looker.

But where is the stopwatch??? Or the countdown timer ????
2 very basic functions that my Gear Fit from almost 3 years ago supported!

• timtam

cellezt, 02 Oct 2016lol no sim but what the hell with the 72 hours (3G) at the ... moreYou can get the LTE model which is that, or the bluetooth version and you'll be expecting to get more battery life out of it. Roughly 4-5 days.

• blackhat_kutoz

AnonD-446614, 02 Sep 2016This is so cool. Wish it came in blue and gold to match the... moreToo bad the note 7 is being killed

Love the watch so far. Still learning all the features. The leather band is very stiff and uncomfortable. Ordered silicone replacement bands which should help. Wish the edge around the bottom was rounder/smoother as it has a tendency to "dig" into my wrist if sitting in the same place too long. Not sure why Samsung didn't just make it smooth for shear comfort. Scratching my head on that one.