Samsung Gear S3 frontier LTE

Samsung Gear S3 frontier LTE

Anonymous, 23 Mar 2017I have this problem. "The USIM CARD is required to downlo... moreI have same problem with you now.
Have u solve the problem yet?
Would you like tell me how?
Thank you!!

• DrLecter

Dave, 25 Apr 2018Shame it is not available in the UK yet! What are samsung p... moreI'm not sure where you are looking as its been available here for ages. ie more than a year, just do a google search.

• Dave

Shame it is not available in the UK yet! What are samsung playing at? Apple have now been allowing you to call and text off their watch without connection to a phone for 2 series of their watches. Samsung still do not have an offering for this. I thought they were leaders in the market. Gutted as I just moved over to Samsung thinking it was the bees knees. Looks like I will be heading back to iPhone before long as no news about this model allowing for calls and texts coming to the UK anytime soon!

I like this watch a lot. I recommend It for men, though, because it looks big on women's hand. Be low are some pluses of this watch. I found only one minus in this watch.

"+"
The watch is waterproof. I took a shower with it and my watch works well.
It keeps charge for a long time, around two days. This is a lot for a smart watch.
The watch has a lot of functions, such as internet, music playback, timekeeping, Samsung health.

"-"
The only downside is a high price.

You really must get this watch. You will love it!

• jay

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2017Yes, Steve Jobs wouldn't, R.I.P.any luck with this?

• Age of Games

Garuz it fryer, 14 Dec 2017I'm owned gear s3 frontier about 1 month.. Its rotating be... more Will have it soon, cant wait really excited

Does it work with iphone 6??
If yes!! Are functions working or not?!

• Garuz it fryer

I'm owned gear s3 frontier about 1 month..
Its rotating bezel not smooth..
In spec,it has built in gps but in fact,thats not its gps..the watch require gps phone to enable..when its in stand alone mode,its cannot lock gps signal at all..a big liar..

Bizkitz, 24 Sep 2017It works with all android handset and can even pair with ap... moreI actually tried that. how do you bind it to an iPhone? or an LG phone for example?

• Dorin

Super!!!

• Db

Its OK so far but i just ordered the I4 Air Smart Watch Phone - 1 IMEI, 3G, 5MP Camera, WiFi, Calls, Messages, 16GB watch and to me its better.

• Bizkitz

AnonD-13060, 05 Aug 2017Is this watch compatible with all Android phones or only us... moreIt works with all android handset and can even pair with apple devices.

AnonD-13060, 05 Aug 2017Is this watch compatible with all Android phones or only us... moreAs far as I'm aware..it is Works on all android phones.
I have it and it's without doubt the best SmartWatch going. And I've tried a few

Needs a built-in laser pointer.

Is this watch compatible with all Android phones or only usable in Samsung smartphones ?

LTE version is almost banned in most countries, only American Sims work like iPad works. It does not work like any GSM sim. Forget LTE.

Does it work in Srilanka? If yes, with what carrier to get an ESim?

• LOLA

If I buy the the S3 Frontier LTE and bring it to Belize in CA would it work with BTL carrier

Khan , 28 Jan 2017Without camera it likes a empty bottle without waterOr maybe a bottle of water without a bottle...
Cheers
;)

Anonymous, 20 Mar 2017At least they are outselling everyone including Apple! They... moreYes, Steve Jobs wouldn't, R.I.P.