Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3

Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3

hey.. what to choose i7500 with Drakaz's update, or i5800?? I like i7500's resolution, and camera, but i5800 have better hardware...:S
tnx

king, 20 Sep 2010do this have android market? can this phones download android games?Of course it has Market and you can download hundreds of apps and games.

Some 3D games won’t work because of the resolution!
Excellent phone.

• Sandy

Nikhil, 20 Sep 2010Hey can any one tell me d procedure to upgrade it to 2.2 froyo..?Samsung will announce the updates as soon as they are available and you can directly update your phone's OS, so keep waiting till then.
enjoy...

• king

do this have android market? can this phones download android games?

• DrumPhilosopher

Hi, I have this phone for 2 weeks and i’m loving it!
-Battery lasts for 3 days with medium usage! GPS and Wi-Fi ON only when I need, screen brightness – to minimum!
The problem is that the battery status most of times is MISLEADING/FALSE, sometimes I have 15%, but if I turn the phone off and on, I have 50% or 60%... so be careful…
-Screen resolution is good enough.
-Very good audio and video payback quality!
-Most apps and games work great; some 3D games don’t work because of the resolution!
-PDF reader is very good, very fast.
- Launcherpro works great, even faster than Touchwiz!
-GPS has a problem but there is a fix for it…
-No major lags, NO CRASHES so far!
-Worth every penny!

tnx

Nikhil, 20 Sep 2010U can change ur message tone just go to file manager > media ... moreits not working :(

• Shyam

Hi,
I like to buy samsung i5800 but i saw samsung monte also has almost similar. So pls give me a detail comparision of both samsung i5800 and monte. What s the usage of having RAM and ROM in phones...

• Nikhil

sameer, 20 Sep 2010hi guys, I bought this phone arnd 2 weeks earlier.I have my own... moreU can change ur message tone just go to file manager > media > audio > notifications > and paste ur desired file. then go to messages > settings > Notification settings > and u'll c ur file in list.

If any Prob revert back.. its better u use chomp sms

• sameer

hi guys,
I bought this phone arnd 2 weeks earlier.I have my own experiences:
1)Firstly the phone is good thought it has some minor problems which may be rectified in froyo update.
2)there is some battery problem which is purely due the the coding i think,it shows 5% battery when u still have arnd 50% in it;i overcame temporarily by just charging it for 2 sec then it shows u the proper battery remove the charger and u'll be having arnd 50% battery.
3)u can't set your custom message ringtone i guess.If anyone knows pl let me know how to set it in galaxy 3
4)Running task killer in background will kill your battery so kill the task killer application with other applications
5)i am getting a very good battery backup arnd 15hrs as yogu said change your mobile network mode to gsm mode only and when u see very low battery just connect your data cable or charger for 2secs and remove it.

does this ph runs java apps or v hv 2 run some vm for this
if we turn off the auto sync nd bckground data does push mail service also stops working
does skype nd fring work wid dis
can it open 300+ page with images
easily

• kyle

hello everyone....i am planning 2 buy this phone, and the specs said that it is upgradeable to android 2.2 froyo, and i would just like to find out if anyone knows what timeframe the update will be available!! Thanks :D

• AS

nice features.. but i just wish that it looked good to.. :(

• mn

I want to purchase dis phone, can anyone tell me how does the document editor performs, the review here says it lags, how much does it lag, is it not possible to edit documents at normal speed ? how is the response ? any users pls reply. thanx,

• mon4

Nekhrun, 22 Aug 2010Day 2 --------- 1. I am able to use Swype, which is a gr8 feat... moreshould i buy this or not???

my priorities otherthan calling, msging are:

alternatives upto 15000

• mon4

onlu users to reply???

wo wo ???

seems its more abt problems!!!

i m heavily confused, all excitement dead!!!

should i buy this or not???

my priorities otherthan calling, msging are:
1. internet browsing
2. connecting phn to laptap to use internet on laptop
3. pdf, ebooks, office docs
4. support for diff apps, third party installations
5. gaming, entertainment, watching videos, movies

pls, users share ur exp

• Kishen

I downloaded Fring app from the android mkt but I am not able to do voice calls the phone goes in mute mode where I cannot hear voice from other person and it gets dissconnected can ne 1 help plzz