Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3

Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3

• vinayak

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2011Hi, there. I am new to this phone and androide. my galaxy3 can t... moreHi i read your all your openion regarding galexy 3 phone,as i am very new to this anroid application, pls tell me i want to buy the phone only for window application i.e.excel, word and mails only i want to buy this modle only because i like this modle i have seen many phones for windows applications like L.G optimus 2.2/ sony erricson span modle/ black barry/etc but when i read all your detail regarding this phone, pls guide me and i also use blue tooth wireless device while driving on my vehicle...awaiting for your reply. Thanking you.
Regards.
vinayak.

• Vivek

spanky, 19 Jan 2011i think i shud wait 4 samsung galaxy cooper ( galaxy ace ).. 5m... moreIt is a good idea to wait although it may take until April to be available and as for cost, from all likelihood the phone may be placed slightly higher than the Galaxy 3 as a lower mid-range phone.
If it replaces the Galaxy 3, it would hit the sweet spot. Hope for that.

is this phone upgradable to 2.2 froyo?????plz rply

• spanky

pheng, 19 Jan 2011I think that you should go for galaxy 3. coz galaxy ace is not ... morethanks bro..
it vl b announced next month in MWC..
n might be 4-5k costlier..
m luking 4ward 4 lg p500..

• pheng

spanky, 19 Jan 2011i think i shud wait 4 samsung galaxy cooper ( galaxy ace ).. 5m... moreI think that you should go for galaxy 3.
coz galaxy ace is not offical yet. and i think its price maybe not less than 300$, and now galaxy 3 is 220$.
I just give u a suggestion, but if u 1 2 wait that up to u. :)

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2011Could anyone please tell me the best way to prevent scretches on... moreBuy official scratch guard..300 bucks..I bought it before 2 months and my phone is totally scratch free now.

Could anyone please tell me the best way to prevent scretches on our phone's screen? Thanks a lot!

• spanky

i think i shud wait 4 samsung galaxy cooper ( galaxy ace )..
5mp autofocus camera wid led flash :)
800MHz processor
running on froyo
3.5" display.. :)

shud i??????

• Anil vyas

does this phone support outlook web access (OWA)?

• sushant

pranay, 11 Jan 20111. does dis phone support virtual keypad on landscape mode ( li... morethis phone supports marathu fonts
my friends send a lot of marathi messages.
never tried to type tough....

• roshu

harsha, 16 Jan 20111.well its the way kies work it always transfers file in m4v for... morethanks a lot man i was looking for this...
i thought this phone didnt have option for mass storage

• Chinook

sangeeth, 18 Jan 2011how can i switch task kill.....?The best phone I'd have!!! All you want in one smart phone: Application, Internet, Games,. A very great phone. battery it's ok, but if you want to run up to 2-4 days like my phone, you MUST discharged phone for 4 time, and charge him 4 times closed 4 hours - 100 %. I do that I works great.

• sambhav

Ashok, 18 Jan 2011Thanks for the reply. I done the same way many thanks. Can you t... moreyou can use only 1 wallpaper..it will be stretched along different homescreens..
wallpapers should be of 960 800 resolution otherwise you cannot crop the whole wallpaper..

• Ashok

sambhav, 17 Jan 2011download apndroid, on off apn or any apn app from mkt.. it will... moreThanks for the reply. I done the same way many thanks. Can you tell how to add different wallpaper for differnt screens on the main page

• sangeeth

frnd, 15 Jan 2011use task killer to get your battery life, i'm using it and getti... morehow can i switch task kill.....?

• sambhav

Ashok, 17 Jan 2011I bought the Galaxy 3 newly. And activated the internet i dont k... moredownload apndroid, on off apn or any apn app from mkt..
it will disable mobile network..you can create widgets for easy on/off..
and first search the forum for answers..this question has been answered many times..

• Kooga

Whr do you download java for javaless fon?

• Ashok

I bought the Galaxy 3 newly. And activated the internet i dont know how to switch off the internet option. On top of the mobile the E symbol is displaying and the two arrows in it is always downloading and uploading. My amount is getting waste because of this. Can anyone help me out?

• kapil juneja

Shyjin Thomas, 16 Jan 2011hello, one thing i want want to say ,android dont have any pr... morethanks a lot for such valuable comments.
i am looking to buy this phone. i have been surveying for past one week to buy an android phone. since my budget is low(10000-12000) there are very few options available. is it a value for money phone with android experience? can i do most of my task, need my laptop for...like making powerpoint presentations(in worst cases), editing word documents and reading ebooks.

D.PRABAKARAN, 16 Jan 2011i hav purchased on 14.01.2011 samsung i5800 galaxy 3 for rs-11800.00Thats my birthday