Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3

Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3

• Amit

pranay, 11 Jan 20111. does dis phone support virtual keypad on landscape mode ( li... moreUr query 1 & 2 r supported but 3rd
I can't say.

• pranay

1. does dis phone support virtual
keypad on landscape mode ( like
computer key board) 2.
is there copy/paste option in
sms/text section? 3. Does dis
phone support marathi/hindi
language font?

• kausarr

harsha, 10 Jan 20111.every one gets confused with java (i too got confused with it)... morehmmmmm thanks :)

• Goran

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2011hi everyone, I want to use my galaxy 3's WiFi in my workplace,... morego to setings->Wi-Fi settings, push left button and go to Advanced. There you can set your static IP address

• harsha

Kausarr, 09 Jan 2011does it supports java????? optimus is already on andro 2.2 n vl... more1.every one gets confused with java (i too got confused with it).it support one the java only on web not the application on mobile.
2.well it will be updated to froyo for sure.but don't know of gingerbread. it has all the requirement to get gingerbread but its left to Samsung if they want to update or not.

• Nilesh

how is it 2.2 froyo update
reply.

• harsha

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2011Hi I put my micro sd card 16GB Kingston into the phone and from... morehi sorry i don't have card reader well as for you have said the format the card is been written on is undetectable so better put the formatted card in phone den using the usb cable connect your phone to pc and copy that may help.

• Nilesh

adi, 10 Jan 2011hey ppl...i hv jst purchased this phone n its amazing..bt 1 thin... moreread my post opinion

hello friends
how is 2.2 froyo update. is it better than previous 2.1
reply.

• adi

hey ppl...i hv jst purchased this phone n its amazing..bt 1 thing i wud like to ask is that since gprs is activated on my sim, it is constantly deducting my balance n i m nt getting y it is charging me if m not using internet??plz tell me how to exit from internet after usage to stop it from charging from balance..

sneha, 10 Jan 2011is there any problem ????? i hv heard that bada doesnot support... moreno problem only i want a new mobile as m a mobile geek..

no its not truth symbian 3 even doesn have many apps n all the good apps r paid..no good hd games in symbian

in bada there are approx 2000 apps ryt now n more r coming everyday..many things in wave r inbuilt..like call recorder,scientific calculator,file hider etc plus bada 1.2 is only one month away..

• Shakeel

[deleted post]the only plus point that galaxy 3 is just the android
if you need android go for galaxy 3 or simply go for B7722 as with the same amoount you get good hardware

• sneha

[deleted post]is there any problem ?????
i hv heard that bada doesnot supports as much apps even as symbian......

hi everyone,
I want to use my galaxy 3's WiFi in my workplace, but there each employee is given a certain IP and i also have to put another DNS too given as:
94.141.64.1
94.141.64.2
So pls someone help me to find out how to put IP and DNS server settings on Galaxy 3.
Thnx beforehand.

• Abdul Shakeel

Hey can anyone tell me can i have live wallpapers on galaxy 3

Mukul, 09 Jan 2011Hi every one I am on a tight budget but no regrets as Galaxy 3 ... moreif u want excellent music means undoubtedly galaxy 3.gsmarena itself reviewed it has high quality audio output beats galaxy s

harsha, 09 Jan 2011hi there well i use 16gb sandisk microsd well it works without a... moreHi
I put my micro sd card 16GB Kingston into the phone and from there I make format. After that I choice save to remove and put into my Eee PC notebook card reader with SD CARD adapter and directly with windows explorer (I use windows XP) copy files, all folders into it, movies, jpg, ... (data almost 12-14GB) after long time of copy (2-4hour) I put my card to phone. I'm trying 3-4 times
first time when I put the card into the phone, phone show as error card and can not recognize, I format again and try again
second time phone recognize the card but some of the data where lost on the card and some not accessible
I'm interesting maybe has some problem because I copy files to SD card directly with windows explorer not with SAMSUNG KIES or if this is irrelevant maybe then the micro sd card is damaged.

Please if you have card reader to try to copy data with it to see if it will work fine.
Thanks and regards
please can you

• tarun

guys d main question is wether galax3 is beter dan galaxy 551.. n if 551 can get froyo why are v behind

• Kausarr

harsha, 09 Jan 2011at all the optimus guys who cursed the galaxy 3 saying that it h... moredoes it supports java?????
optimus is already on andro 2.2 n vl b getting 2.3 update....
wat about galaxy 3?????
n optimus has qualcomm msm 7227 processor bettr than htc wildfire....
bt wat about galaxy 3????? :P

• CK

front camera is given or not???