Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo

Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo

I havo buy samsung apollo and i have see in the specs that i cam update the firmware from 2.1 to 2.2. How cam i do the upgrade?

Parthiban, 20 Aug 2010front camara???????????no front camera, many manufacturers have begun to drop it as it is rarely used by users.

• Maulch

Can this phone upgraded to Froyo (Android 2.2)?

• don

secundary camera?

• Adam

i wanna buy this phone how much is it now

• Parthiban

front camara???????????

• Parthiban

Dear friends!
i like to buy this phone. please give your comments about this phone in detail.

Your's lovingly friend
G. Parthiban
India

• Manu

Bluetooth is comparitively slow... :)

• manu

I bought ds phone 2 days bak..n its juz an awsum...full touchscreen n its too easy to operate...hving al d features i evr wanted in such an affordable price..juz one negative point is...nt supporting to video call..rest its an awsum phone...

• Ameer

martin taylor, 17 Aug 2010absolutley fantastic phone, best everHi Martin,
Can u pls. let me know howz the audio quality when u heard thru the headset as well as the volume range... whether is it loud enough or not ?

Thanks in Advance !

• Sandy

wendy, 17 Aug 2010new learner to touchscreens here and i cant believe how incredib... moreHi Wendy,
Have you bought this phone then pls. post your review or experience in detail like display, interface, video playback capabilities, camera, connectivity ,etc. as I am planning to buy my first Anroid phone.
Your feedback is very important for me.
Thanks a lot.

• wendy

new learner to touchscreens here and i cant believe how incredibly easy this phone is to use, great display, a must for internet. ill be keeping this for tne next two years on my contract. hope this helps anybody. love it.

• martin taylor

absolutley fantastic phone, best ever

• Sandy

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2010Think so. I want to get this phone but i think it does not suppo... moreYes you can't do video call as this handset doesn't have second (front) camera. But other features and reviews are very good.
I m gonna buy this for sure.

Think so. I want to get this phone but i think it does not support video calling. Can anyone confirm it???

• sam

can't do video call?

• Sandy

Sakthivel, 13 Aug 2010Hi, is "i5801 galaxy 3" and "i5801 galaxy apoll... moreHi Sakthivel,
Both handsets are same except few minor design modifications otherwise all hardware and software specifications are same.
You can also check the latest review done by GSMarena, link is on their home page.

• Sakthivel

Hi,
is "i5801 galaxy 3" and "i5801 galaxy apollo" are the same?

Im going to buy it in this week, pls if any one know post your ans

Hi All,
Any user review on this handset.
Please post it here.