Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo

Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo

• JAYANTH

monty, 30 May 2011Hii all M facing battery problem after update to froyo is the... morefor swipe, an update will be comin soon

• Vishnu

AnonD-4810, 15 Apr 2011Yesterday i have updated my galaxy 3 using kies update. The prob... morehey,

me too facing a same problem, is there any solution for that

Ajith, 30 May 2011Wifi not working after froyo.. Someone else facing the same issue??even i faced the same problem i had to reset mine to factory settings

• Pravi

Ajith, 01 Jun 2011Can we make nimbuzz calls or fring calls with a 2g connection in... moreU r still looking for voice chat ...even I can make video chat on galaxy 3 by using vtok app...

• amitverma2010

@ajith yes u can make nimbuzz calls over a 2 G connection but there is a long delay in voice sending from our side.

• bartok

Ok there it goes, i dont know if this is a problem but my batery life is to short i just get to view some videos and my status at fcbk and my recently charged batert goes from 100percent to90 is this normal? Any help please

• bartok

• Nicky

viv, 28 May 2011Upgrade to 2.2 froyo via Kies. Smooth upgrade, no data loss, no ... moreKies does not work. It been proven. Everyone I know has had this problem. If someone says Kies works, ask him how much Samsung paid him to say that.

after upgrading it to 2.2 froyo...

IF I WATCH ANY VIDEO IN YOUTUBE APP... VIDEO HANGS AFTER FIRST 10 SECS...

please help if there is a solution for that...

• Ajith

Can we make nimbuzz calls or fring calls with a 2g connection in this phone?

• monty

Hii all
M facing battery problem after update to froyo
is there any solution
n my swype also not working any solution for this also ans me

• Ajith

Wifi not working after froyo..
Someone else facing the same issue??

• DJhenry

what should i get ?
This phone, the samsung fit or HTC wildfire?

• viv

Sam, 25 May 2011A good phone. But at times hangs while playing 'angry birds'. I ... moreUpgrade to 2.2 froyo via Kies. Smooth upgrade, no data loss, no issues.

reply, 19 Apr 2011even after selecting the option mount also ,my phone is not iden... moreTry uninstalling and re-installing Kies. Also, ensure you have downloaded the latest Kies version. After you have re-installed, first launch Kies and then plug in your phone. Hope this helps.

karan, 23 May 2011hi all.. actually im using this phone for about say 3 months ... morei am also having the call drop problem. i gave it for service 2 times, they replaced the board, but still i ahve the same problem....

• Sam

A good phone. But at times hangs while playing 'angry birds'. I want to upgrade the firmware to Android 2.2, will it cause any problem? Can the upgrade be done using Kies or has to be done at Samsung service centre itself? Kindly help in these matters.

• Sam

• Pravi

karan, 23 May 2011hi all.. actually im using this phone for about say 3 months ... moreUpdate ur phone firmware to froyo,it will solve ur problem of call drop and balance check..
If u want to solve ur problem on eclair firmware create a new internet setting without any APN In setting.then select ur create internet setting that means u will disconnect from internet now u can receive call without calldrop
And for balance check disable mobile tracker
Actually eclair indian firmware of galaxy3 has bug, my advise is to u upgrade mobile firmware to froyo

Pravendra
Samsung galaxy 3
Kyrillos 5.3 froyo rom

• Vjmishra7

karan, 23 May 2011hi all.. actually im using this phone for about say 3 months ... moreJust switch off your mobile tracker & you will now se the balance etc. its there in the settings. Hope that helps..