Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo

Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo

• sith

Check this out... http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-551-i5510­-modern-black-mobile-mobctxf8sjspww7f

Samsung Galaxy 551... its basically same as Galaxy 3 but with the extra QWERTY... it runs on FroYo!!!

Which means that Samsung has developed the FroYo update, they are just not releasing it!!! Why?

• baba

Ismail, 24 Dec 2010Can anyone please authenticate that it is true and that Gingerbr... moreIts true any device which can run 2.2 is cabable of running 2.3

• Ismail

Mnnu, 10 Dec 2010Hi Guyes Gingerbread will be available for our apollo because... moreCan anyone please authenticate that it is true and that Gingerbread can be installed on Galaxy 3 Apollo?

• baba

Rishi, 23 Dec 2010yes you can. at the time of installation it will ask whether to ... moreAt the time of installation it never asks where to install. The only option I get is "Move to SD card" after installation, but that too for limited apps only. What to do pls help ???

• goegoe

where's to buy??? i'm live in indonesia...

• Sumit

This phn was played high quality videos or not. Rply me friends

• Rishi

baba, 23 Dec 2010Is it possible to install all apps on SD card (froyo) ???? pls helpyes you can. at the time of installation it will ask whether to install on phone memory or sd card.

• Rishabh 0211

i am using galaxy i5801 for last 1 month.
i get it reset through samsung service center on monday.
now i am obseving that there is problem in text typing.
whenever i do double tap on spacebar automatically . ie full stop comes.(except on word file where each space gives a . (full stop)
Also in thinkfree office in all word files whether .doc or .docx instead of space between words . (fullstop) comes but at center hight between two words.
And if i create new word file then also a revese bold P comes and rest space bar problem
please suggest me ways to get my mob typing to its normal without reseting it. is there any need to change locale & text settings, please reply.
Called the samsung customer service but in vain.

Thanks in advance

Is it possible to install all apps on SD card (froyo) ???? pls help

• vyom

iam unable to play wmv and divx, xvid files with the video player. ...but in specification it is given i can play any video format......plz help how to play videos.....

• sandeep raju

Karthik doc, 21 Dec 2010Hi if the phone goes brick after firmware upgrade from samfirmwa... moreHI karthik

i had update my phone with I5800XXJPB for I5800 EUROPE {Android 2.2 FROYO ) on i5801Apollo and i get a 561 score at Quadrant

have a look
see this image

and i am uploading a video also chk this

Hope i was helpful to you

• sandeep raju

rahul, 22 Dec 2010i updated my i5801 wit android 2.2 wit samfirmware.com bt after ... moreHi rahul

I think dont know how to update with Odin Multi Downloader i5801 is the best phone in this price tag so try to learn how to do first

i had update my phone with 2.2 you can see this video

chk this

• rahul

i updated my i5801 wit android 2.2 wit samfirmware.com bt after the installation my phone doesnt start. Tried lot bt nothing happens. Straightway i go to service centre tey said u have void ur warranty we cant help u. Its against company policies. I come home angry and hammer my i5801 into several pieces n buy lg optimus 1. Wo its lot better than i5801. No match.

• chintu

rakesh, 21 Dec 2010Android 2.2 froyo will be released in Feb 2011u sure?

source of info.?

• Parshant DaVinci

Anonymous, 21 Dec 2010pls ne 1 will tell me hoe adjust wallpaper..LOL! i dont have any phone, but u have to hold screen on open space, and u get the option of wallpaper...

• Saba

Hey, I got a new i5801 but my wifi is not working. I have tried it many times on different places but it didn't work

• rakesh

Android 2.2 froyo will be released in Feb 2011

pls ne 1 will tell me hoe adjust wallpaper..