Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo

Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo

• Eskay

what evr yr choise purchase why go on thers foolish opinion. Be independent at least now...!!!

• Karthik

Hi ,
i need to move all the applications to SD card , how to do it..can any one help me on this.please...

Karthik

• jawad khan

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2012Dis phne is god or nt,bcz i wana buy it,hw z d prfmnce,plz tel me,yes,this phone ii too good,all features are present in it...

Dis phne is god or nt,bcz i wana buy it,hw z d prfmnce,plz tel me,

• Ajith

Hey guys.. Root the phone and install kyrillos ROM.. Then the phone becomes extremely fast and gets all those latest versions(Skype, etc)..
Nothing wrong will happen to ur phone.. I've done rooting around 1 year back and still my phone gives me awesome experience..

• golgo

I bought this phone last December and the price was awesome...only 80 USD...and today i know how was so cheap...it can´t recognize WiFi access point,and the GPR is out,always show me that the memory is full (how its possible with a 32 GBB SD card)and its so slowly that i changed to my old BB

• sairam

when will the original gingerbread update will release for this phone?

• Vskypar

Very good Model .Using it since last 1 year.

• joel

it is awesome phone , and updateble to 2.3 froyo . runs very smoothly .

• Junaid

Plz any1 tell me the internal memory of this phone ? Its urgent

• Sumedh..

Heyyy,,,
how is this model phone
i ll purchase it soon..
plzzz any one tel me how is this n how its Application n Internet....

• nil dhongde

where r these following applications!? i have been using this phone since last year.
Orange Application Shop
- Orange Maps, Orange TV, Orange
Push Email
- Contact Back & Restore, Orange
Photo

• Karan

AnonD-15780, 04 Aug 2012Dude,,, FIMG-3DSE v1.5.. is actually the Graphics driver..(only ... moreThanks for update man. i was at this site when i commented out.

very bad phone...... i mean the speed is horrible every game i played on my friends one... lagged. again ALL apps lag or either gets stuck... get a new HTC like me.

karan, 01 Aug 2012yup ! and gpu name is FIMG-3DSE v1.5 Dude,,, FIMG-3DSE v1.5.. is actually the Graphics driver..(only software rendering is done in this phone)

• karan

astound, 08 Jul 2012please tell about samsung galaxy 3 GPU?yup ! and gpu name is FIMG-3DSE v1.5

• samar

gprs is working after factory reset..

• joji

There is no gingerbread or ICS update for this phone..shit

• samar

gprs is not working after upgrade to andriod 2.2(froyo).

mobile network state in setting is showing as disconnected.

pls help me if anybody has faced this issue...