Samsung i8510 INNOV8

Samsung i8510 INNOV8

• ars

Anonymous, 21 Nov 2008I have been using this phone 4 the last 2 months n i must say i'... morenext time use antishake nokia guy

• ars

glen, 22 Nov 2008Hi Ive had this phone for a month now at first the battery was n... morebattery needs to be formated properly

• ars

samsung makes wvga oled screens for japanese phones such as casio w63ca,hitachi w63h or japanese version of omnia softbank and put on european phones qvga scrap,why samy?

hi,anyone tell me what is actual memmory 8/16 gb ? today i go to buy this mobile but there is 8gb memmory.so i m confused what is actual memery.pls reply me thx. rehan_1113@yahoo.com

• Jim

Anonymous, 21 Nov 2008hi,plz anybody guide me ,which is better camera c905 sonyericsso... moreBe sure ! you can play both java and symbian games . GSMarena used very good word for C905's camera !! i'm so glad because of choosing this instead of C905 , Pixon or Renoir .( there is an option in 8800 that when it rings , you can make it silent with rotating it back . In innov8 if the music is playing , you can make it silent in the same way !! )

• MIKE

glen, 22 Nov 2008Hi Ive had this phone for a month now at first the battery was n... moreHi Glen . No ! I haven't had this problem . When the battery sign shows 1 line , all of the entertainment parts including camera , music player , etc , will close automatically and since then you can have about 3 hours phone call !!! ( i've really tried it ! )

• glen

Hi Ive had this phone for a month now at first the battery was not that good..about a1 day. But it has been getting better and better, it's up to 3 days now so don't judge too quickly, give it a chance to build up. the only problem I have found however is the low battery warning is praticaly non existent! Has any body else got this problem, and if so have you found a solution yet ?
My daughter has the sony ericsson 8mp phone and my phone is better.
cheers
glen...

some users have problems with the flashing envelope in the top right corner. So had I.

It means your inbox is full, if not on your phone, then it might be on your SIM card. I use the same sim card now as the one I used on my old phone, so there were still messages stored on it. I couldn't find a way to reach that memory or those messages on the innov8, but using my old phone I managed the remove the messages really easy and now the flashing envelope is gone. :) FINALLY

I have been using this phone 4 the last 2 months n i must say i'm not satisfied at all.....its talk time is only 3hrs.....its camera is also very sensitive....even a minor shake cause blurring of the pics...

• wc

I've had this phone for little over 3 weeks and I'm kinda regret about me not getting the Nokia N96. I made few post about the issue with weak battery and No Name on caller ID even though I copied all my contacts to the phone. I'm kinda disappointed with Samsung.

hi,plz anybody guide me ,which is better camera c905 sonyericsson or samsung i8510,fm radio is work in backgrond when use internet.how much is memmory 8gb/16gb?java games is supported?plz reply me i want to buy this mobile, thx

• okKaR

that is one ugly phone ...
i mean the camera is great and all the other stuff (n95 8 gb) ,but there r just too many information on the back!!!

The bottom line is, if you are using an AT&T Sim Card, There is no way to get any form of internet on this phone. There is no setting what so ever to configure your phone. Plain and simple.

• Ryo Jin

Matt, 20 Nov 2008Can anyone tell me how good the GPS is? I have a Renoir and it t... moreGPS work perfect in smartphone, because smartphone has better CPU, RAM and software.
Nokia 6220 and Samsung INNOV8 is Symbian S60 Smartphone, LG Renoir isn't smartphone.

• Justin Greenwood

The more i look at specs & design it gets better & better.Hope it comes out on prepay it could be a winner this xmas..

• mike

anyone know if you can watch BBC iplayer with this phone

• Matt

Can anyone tell me how good the GPS is? I have a Renoir and it takes ages to lock (if it does - it won't if you are already running). My friend has a Nokia 6220 and that locks in 20 seconds even if you are standing inside

can i take picture wif the front camera? how many MP is it?

In the UK it's currently only available from the Carphone Warehouse on Orange and O2

• You know Who

I'm DYING to get this phone but its way too expensive to get on pay-as-you-go right now. Does any1 know if i can get this phone on contract in the uk? If so, which network?