Samsung i8510 INNOV8

Samsung i8510 INNOV8

• john

this is a very great phone, even release last 2008 but the features is still the best even their other phone model 2009 , they cannot match up the innov8. but the only problem is the battery, took only for 1 or almost 2 days. even this is a great phone great features but with this battery life sometimes its useless. hope samsung should make a battery for innov8, pls samsung. i love this phone i almost want to trade this phone because of the battery issues.

• ali bakht

c4rb0n, 29 Jan 2010Aslo had problem with battery. It lasts for 12h with minimal use... morebro i also have dis fone nd i m realy tensed my battry is givin poor response....plz tell me wat to do?

• roy

There is a battery drain issue with background services not terminating after you exit application, due to that some processes keep functioning unnecessarily draining out the battery.
especially with applications like GarminXT;
this forum should be helpful,

• c4rb0n

Aslo had problem with battery. It lasts for 12h with minimal use of phone. Now reinstalled soft and 4-5 days with normal use. Otherwise great phone much better than n95,n96 with cheap plastic fascias.

• Dee

brett, 03 Jan 2010when i charged my phone 2day while it was off,it showed an empty... moreTook my innov8 to a phone shop to fix, they said they fixed the charging port and put a new battery in it. It started charging again. 2 days later it went back to the timer icon when trying to charge. Bought another new battery and it worked for 2 days. Think the problem is the charging port. May need a new one =(

• JASON

what us the difference between 3G+ and 3.5G ???? PLEASE SOMEONE REPLY

• elmer

Mrs: Qurat Nadeem, 23 Jan 2010ASSALM-O-ALAIKUM.......... i want to buy this fone,samsung i8510... moreread the link Grand 8 megapixel shoout and you will see.. just below the pic of the phone..

Hello my darling phone,I fell inlove with you the very first time I laid my eyes on you and am still loving,actually my love for you is like a circle its going on and on no beginning no end.Youe features are just killing me,your camera is the best.All my pics are they're taken with a digital camera....going to the internet with you lovely handset is amazing very fast connecting at 7.2 my lowest I get 3.5,I am totally inlove I wish you were my HUSBAND!!!!

• Mrs: Qurat Nadeem

ASSALM-O-ALAIKUM.......... i want to buy this fone,samsung i8510 innove8 .... plz can any one tell me about the camera result? coz i want best camera fone,plz tell me camera result of this fone ? and plz it's battery working is good ? and what about the sound quality ???????? plzzzzzzzzzz tell me

martin_wcra_sk@hotma, 21 Jan 2010Hi! Thank you for the answer!!!!but can i change the usb chargin... more1.) No, you can not change. But why? The battery is litium-ion. It will not hurt.

2.) GPS discussion: http://samsungi8510.com/forum/samsung-i8510-inno­v8-gps-discussion.html

• martin_wcra_sk@hotma

Anonymous, 21 Jan 20101.) Because the etiquette mode is turn ON. Turn off it and the m... moreHi! Thank you for the answer!!!!but can i change the usb charging !?and where and how to install garmin!???thnk

martin_wcra_sk@homta, 21 Jan 2010Why music stop when i faced down!?? why usb charge my battery!?... more1.) Because the etiquette mode is turn ON. Turn off it and the music will not stop when it face down. Settings/General/Personalisation/Tones/Etiquette­ mode

2.) Because it is good! Enjoy it!

3.) Install a navigation software (eg. Garmin)

martin_wcra_sk@homta, 21 Jan 2010Why music stop when i faced down!?? why usb charge my battery!?... morebecause it has an optical mouse. if u face it down it clicks the mouse and pauses the music. if u have to face it down do it slowly so u dont activate the mouse pad.

• martin_wcra_sk@homta

Why music stop when i faced down!??
why usb charge my battery!???
And how to open gps naivgation???
Please someone to answer me for some question!!!!

• jason

what us the difference between 3G+ and 3.5G ????

Elmer, 19 Jan 2010Is this a touch screen phone??? Ive read in T3 magazine review t... moreNo, this has not touch screen.

• Elmer

romooo, 30 Dec 2009i think i8510 is the best phone from samsung, comparing to other... moreIs this a touch screen phone??? Ive read in T3 magazine review that the touchscreen was sluggish... is it true?

Joro, 18 Jan 2010Sorry dear- using my eyes I see ONE yellow spot behind flash pro... moreI see 2 spot :D

From Samsung: Camera > LED Flash > Dual Power LED

• Joro

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2010Use your eyes. Look at it and you will see, there are two leds.Sorry dear- using my eyes I see ONE yellow spot behind flash protector.

NHD, 18 Jan 2010Does MicroSDHC work on this smartphone or only MicroSD can detected?Yes, it works.