Samsung i8510 INNOV8

Samsung i8510 INNOV8

Best phone EVER.................with the new firmware battery life is tripled and the operating system is very very fast.

• alif

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2009is this phone good? i have a touch screen and i hate it. i want... morethis is the phone u can buy.good camera,large memory,gps..n everythings are here.

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2009is this phone good? i have a touch screen and i hate it. i want... moreThis phone is not good.........its Fantastic.

is this phone good?
i have a touch screen and i hate it. i want a new one with
- good memory
- easy to text on
- good camera

• Dirk

xman, 07 Jun 2009Hey all, Do you guys know is there a wifi scanner like nokias? ... morexman

I use Mundu for internet radio. free download. google it

The phone has the capability to scan for all wifi networks.

There is not much this phone cannot do.

Its fantastic.

• xman

Hey all,
Do you guys know is there a wifi scanner like nokias?
And also do you know is there any internet radio(in the phone/downloadable)?

Thanks

• Dickless Cheney

Yehia, 07 Jun 2009internet by WLAn on the phone will work after Update in case of ... moreyehia

I had no problem connecting to my home WIFI system after the FW upgrade. Just had to put my WEP key number in.

• Yehia

Dickless Cheney, 04 Jun 2009I don't know which countries it supports but I only use English ... moreinternet by WLAn on the phone will work after Update in case of the Wireless network in WEK ( secured mode) ?!!!!!

Did you have the numbers on your SIM card? Then they are still there.

Just run PC STUDIO and click on synchronize.

Heads up to ALL.........this is a must do every week or day.

Shawn, 07 Jun 2009 I finally installed the new firmware, but somebody should've t... moreShawn.

You should have backed up the phone first using PC studio.

Why people don't back things up is beyond me. Its the first rule in computing.

• Shawn

I finally installed the new firmware, but somebody should've told me all the contacts and music and thing in the phone would get deleted. I soo don't know what to do now.

• Heywood Jablohmee

I always see Americans bragging how great the iphone is.

There is no way the iphone can touch the capabilities of the Innov8.

America is about 2 years behind in cellphones.

And certainly about 5 years behind in modern TV tech to the consumers.

Here in Europe I can throw up a 50 Euro satellite dish and can get over 4000 channels. Satellites unavailable to people that live in the USA.

They slowly are becoming more imprisoned daily.

• Dickless Cheney

Dickless Cheney, 06 Jun 2009Shawn. Okay then you plug in your USB cable into the phone wi... moreShawn...........follow the directions .

With apollo 6.5 open and the blue screen on your mobile, plug in your USB cable. Then click ''all download'' box in Apollo.

• Dickless Cheney

Shawn, 06 Jun 2009 when I reach the turn on the phone while holding 7 and * the ... moreShawn.

Okay then you plug in your USB cable into the phone with PC studio open....

then wait and watch the blue screen.

• Shawn

when I reach the turn on the phone while holding 7 and * the screen turned blue and frozed.

• Dominic Calzo

This phone was great before the latest firmware.

Now its fantastic.

Battery life is great improved and the OS is much faster

So is camera quality and response.

You can get the firmware and instructions here

• Shawn

Do I download these files to my computer then put them to my phone?

I don't know how many times people with Mac's have asked me to do something on my PC for them.

I have 3 PC's with 30 inch wide screen that run blazing fast with XP (not ViSTA which is crap).

All for the same price as one MAC.

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2009can you install this firm ware if you have an apple computer? ... moreTook me 15 minutes to flash mine.

As for Mac? who cares? they are crap.

can you install this firm ware if you have an apple computer?

also, i heard that samsung phones are harder to flash compared to other companies. is this true?