Samsung i8510 INNOV8

Samsung i8510 INNOV8

• abdul

Andrew, 18 Feb 2009This phone is louder than the N95 series, which is very loud. Th... morethanks.it should be pretty loud then if its better than the n95.

• diamond

hi every1
can innov8 users please tell how is the flash of this
mobile ? Is it good to take indoor pics -
I live in uk n the lights indoor are not v great inside.
thanks

• Jappie

Sin, 18 Feb 2009oh god,,,,,the girl at service center still keep saying that my ... moreI work in a mobilephone store + I have the phone myself and I can assure you that your scratch problem is MOST unusual..

And it seems my 8510 is the only one to collect dust under the screen?

• Florenz

I have just bought my i8510 Innov8 two days ago and when I tried to open the Dictionary, it appeared "Unable to run PowerDic. Dictionary databases should be installed. (#09). If this mobile is equipped with this Dictionary, then How come it could not be opened? Can anyone tell me where to find a remedy on this problem? Please let me know.
Thanks in advance.
Florenz

• Ryo Jin

jdmbo1, 18 Feb 2009Can anyone tell me if this phone is capacitive or resistive?No different, capacitive or resistive because this is non touchscreen phone

• Andrew

This phone is louder than the N95 series, which is very loud. This is by far the best phone I have ever used. It has everything you could want and does it well. Build quality is fantastic. No backlash or creaks after 3 months of use now, which is pretty rare with phones these days. Camera is very good for a mobile phone. I love it!!!!

• jdmbo1

Can anyone tell me if this phone is capacitive or resistive?

Sin, 18 Feb 2009oh god,,,,,the girl at service center still keep saying that my ... moreVery useful files search engine. http://Indexoffiles.com is a search engine designed to search files in various file sharing and uploading sites.

• Sin

oh god,,,,,the girl at service center still keep saying that my INNOV8 has nothing wrong with the sliding, and they can't fix it, look's like i need to find whoever has innov8 in Bali, this phone is not too popular here, maybe i need to buy one more and check whether the slide is smooth and doesn't make any scratches at the keypad, then if the new innov8 has nothing wrong in the sliding, then I'll go to the service center and keep haunt them,....to fix my innov......

sorry for my poor english :)

I currently have a Samsung G600 and in message settings i can block texts, does the Samsung i8510 have this option too??
Thanks

• sales consultant

Anonymous, 16 Feb 2009why would you need a 8mp phone???no sense,buy a 12 mp camera and... morehavnt used 1 yet but to the guy who says why buy 8mp camera phone dude why buy n82 5mp same reason technology is growing who says we wont get a 12mp camera phone just now!

• wtf

sexcsass, 18 Feb 2009my name is sassen and i would like to tel the hole of uk im gay ... morerene its over between us and you cant keep up this childish behaviour. i love your mother and she loves me. just be happy for us.

• wtf

rene its over between us!!!!!!!!!! you cant keep up with this childish behaviour. i love your sister and thats that, cant you be happy for us.

• sexcsass

my name is sassen and i would like to tel the hole of uk im gay and im hap to say it with this phone ive got alot men

R, 17 Feb 2009Hey guys here'z a gud news 4u all.. Samsung is launching 21mp in... moreAre u kidding.....?

Shawn, 17 Feb 2009 does this phone has wi-fiYes it has .

• Shawn

does this phone has wi-fi

Hey guys here'z a gud news 4u all.. Samsung is launching 21mp innov8 DSLR series.. 4.2" OLED TOUCHSCREEN.. 5X optical carl zeiss zoom lens.. 32GB INBUIlt memory.. I guess nthng s impossible to samsumg..

• user

Samsung Firmware website - firmware.sgh.ru

• barrack

Anonymous, 16 Feb 2009why would you need a 8mp phone???no sense,buy a 12 mp camera and... moreif thats your arguement why do u want a 5mp camera phone?!?!?!?! ...duhh