Samsung i897 Captivate

Samsung i897 Captivate

• Tsabes

It might be a silly question but I'll ask it anyway: Do AT&T phones have any restrictions? If I buy only the handset, can I use it on other networks? I like the shape of this phone much better than the Galaxy S so I'd rather go for this one but only if I can use it on T-mobile... Thanks for the answer in advance!

• Santana

How about its Sunlight legibility ?

• an

i don't know where peoples see copy of se x10 ? i think they look very different, and if phone is rectangle so already mean is se x10 copy ? peaples wake up...

Just a bully copy of Xperia X10,
Samsung goes allways court about their patent rights and what about this now?
I think SE has also to go :)

• anonimity

almost liked this phone, but i hate the GALAXY name on it!X(

almost liked this phone, but i hate the GALAXY name on it: (

Looks kind of like Xperia.

Why no camera flash??? OMG! I was like YES!! this is my next phone but than... no camera? Why????????

will buy one for sure...:) No more restriction made by apple, will sell my 3GS even if it's still good! I want a bigger screen and be able to play avi movies on my sell! Be able to save document from an email! CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!

• almand

deandhay, 22 Jun 2010i9000 galaxy s is copied iPhone. And i879 galaxy s is copied XP... morecopied or not they are both better than iPhone n Xperia

• Nik

vajee555 - samsung, 22 Jun 2010Dont blame Samsung that Samsung copied SE, Samsung copied Nokia.... moreLol, I heard it.
Well said.

Sebastian Mejia, 22 Jun 2010It is a copy, because Samsung and Sony are pretty much the same ... moresamsung does not make sony tv's samsung sony and sharp co-manufacture the PLASTIC part of the screen thats it.

Not sammy's fault this is exactly like the other Galaxy S. It ditches the front camera so I guess ATT didn't want video calling to be an issue. To the people that are saying it does have a camera compare the pics of the i9000 to the Captivate. The specs were just copy and pasted.

• deandhay

i9000 galaxy s is copied iPhone.
And i879 galaxy s is copied XPERIA X10...
Looooool...

• Sebastian Mejia

vampire, 21 Jun 2010the style really looks alike a copy cat of Sony Ericsson Xperia ... moreIt is a copy, because Samsung and Sony are pretty much the same company. Samsung makes TV's, phones for Sony. There you have it

• vajee555 - samsung

Dont blame Samsung that Samsung copied SE, Samsung copied Nokia. If you guys remember, everybody copied the 1st mobile phone from Motorola. So now whos the 1st copier?
Samsung - NO,
SE - NO,
NOKIA - sshhhhhh....dont shout, others will hear.

varsha, 21 Jun 2010y samsung launches the same copied to X10?sony ericssonLearn to read. Its AT&T version of Samsung Galaxy S.

Read the title: Samsung I897 Captivate for AT&T. This is the exact the same with I9000 but this one for AT&T user.