Samsung I9000 Galaxy S

Samsung I9000 Galaxy S

twenty-nine, 24 Mar 2010well. dude. the spec is mighty!. can't agree more.. anyway, the... morewrong !

• Nostalgia...

This is my first Samsung and also my first Android phone after 8 years of Symbian Nokias. I bought it on 25/8/2010 when almost no one had Android. It worked flawlessly for almost 3 years when it just died. To this day I still remember every DarkyROM I've flashed onto it. Those were the days!!

• NichtsGemacht

rajbir , 08 Aug 2017bro in this phone what's app working or not ???????Not anymore unfortunately...

• rajbir

AnonD-689914, 06 Aug 2017i still use this phone i have other phones but i still use this bro in this phone what's app working or not ???????

i still use this phone i have other phones but i still use this

Good at having a secondary cam on first Galaxy S took Apple longer. 4 Stars

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2017Watching YouTube live on the app force closes or lags. Any solutions?Get a new phone. This one is so old it can bearely do anything.

• Sunil

sacs, 22 Oct 2016bought in nov 2011. used continuously for 3 1\2 yrs worked per... moresame experience. I too bought galaxy S GT I9000 in Nov 2011. Really worth the money and the best part is am still using it.

Galaxy S

Watching YouTube live on the app force closes or lags. Any solutions?

• Guywithname

AnonD-592505, 03 Oct 2016yes, poor people lol. I got a J3 6 and Iphone S5 but i'm stil us... moreWhy not, you don't need to have always the LATEST and GREATEST model of the phone, as this is probably getting more and faster older than some years ago high-end phones did.

• ELLIOT

my phone was stole but the only thing i can remember about the phone make is the device model number SM-G900H

• sacs

bought in nov 2011. used continuously for 3 1\2 yrs
worked perfectly except for few software hang ups
Still working superb for calls and messages.
supports many applications even today but some slowly
very great old horse still running well.
kudos to the Samsung company that made such a marvelous phone in those days
we can recollect that this is the phone that changed the mobile phone world from
feature phones to smartphones
great beginner from great company that changed the course of the company and of the mobile world

AnonD-580260, 04 Sep 2016Lol you are enjoying this phone in 2016? yes, poor people lol. I got a J3 6 and Iphone S5 but i'm stil using My Gt I9000. It's fonction perfctly.

• Macburn

I had this phone until I wanted to buy Note 7 but the battery explodes and I thought that I could wait until Galaxy s8 edge comes out and I buy it :|
I rarely use my phone now.

• Me

AnonD-580260, 04 Sep 2016Lol you are enjoying this phone in 2016? I don't use it as my main phone, but it's alright if you put something like cyanogen on to it

Zac, 23 Aug 2016Good phone,am really enjoying it.Lol you are enjoying this phone in 2016?

• Van Dawam

best product.. Galaxy S series S7 Edge

• Zac

Good phone,am really enjoying it.

• Androidite56

Bert, 03 Jul 2016My samsung galaxy overheated when i am charging it. by the time ... moreNo, that's because your battery is old, and can't hold a charge anymore.