Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus

Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus

• Noufal

I want this phone display

Frederick , 06 Jul 2020What should I do to update this phone Install Android 4.4 custom rom. Now you can run whatsapp

• Frederick

What should I do to update this phone

What should I do to get what's up

• Bela

In 2020 i have this phone from 2011 and have a nugat rom, running apps that requires android 5+. Why is the official and only update is 2.3.6? Why can't i run the same apps on it?

I've already this phone, it's working and really still have power in some games but the battery really wear out, android is old, and it also my first and last phone to hold a Samsung class phone.

• nurul

radiant, 13 Jan 2019i cant boot my own again, it alway hang and display galaxy... morejust like me..

• radiant

i cant boot my own again,
it alway hang and display galaxy s on the screen

do you guys have any solution?

Dude, 04 Apr 2018Had it for 7 years. Internal memory just failed on me yeste... moreSo amazing that you kept it for that long, the planet thanks you. How do you know it's the internal memory that went bad ? I mean, what happens when you try to boot ? And also what did you buy as a new phone ? :)

• Dude

Had it for 7 years. Internal memory just failed on me yesterday. Ran great with Cyanogen

This was my first smartphone and I was really happy with it. I had it for 4 years before I bought a better device. For it's time it was one of the best.

• jay

LS, 06 Aug 2017still using it....Phone is awesome.....wish i can increase ... morehow?

• suresh

phone working is super, but new battery is not available in shops.

• LS

still using it....Phone is awesome.....wish i can increase the RAM to 1gb....i love this phone no charge problem...voice is clear..... waiting for samsungA3 2017

Why can't I use whatsApp veo camera?
why can't I use also imo,and messenger camera vido?

• siva

AnonD-143062, 09 Nov 2016i still use this phone today is great phone this is why i l... moreThis is really very strong and good quality phone..am still using it..working perfectly without and problem..expecially the screen.

new samsung phone of course many function and using latest technoloy.

In my opnion..in terms of quality.samsung galaxy s plus are best and best forever.

• maxi

I bought this phone in June 2011..Still working like new one.

• maxi

I bought this phone in June 2011..Still working like new one.

i still use this phone today is great phone this is why i love samsung galaxy

Good phone. Just went blank yesterday. but really good phone.