Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance

AnonD-98262, 20 Jan 20132 GB .i dono if it affects or not, but there is a new firmware available.. i ll update tht and let u know..

• Jason

Guys, there was a second update to the official JB Russian version. BUGS should have been fixed. Please try it yourself. "@SamKiesUpdates: Russia GT-I9070 Galaxy S Advance update I9070XXLPZ/I9070SERLPZ http://t.co/pgPue3Ht"

does it have panorama? which is better this hone or samsung galaxy s3 mini?

• akbarali

not open

• RACERZ

I received a small update of 6.9 mb but cannot I nstall directly from phone. It says use pc or kies.
I have already upgraded to jb Russians firmware. Via odin. Is it because I updated via odin I cannot install updates directly.
What should I do?

superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb­bbbbb

• ammu

wat the hell...?? i m not getting i.c.s though its mentioned k its upgradeble....!!!

AnonD-99166, 20 Jan 2013i have tried this method in 4 diff s advances and i got no lags.... more2 GB .

how to root my phone with the baseband versions ddlj1 and ddlk2....??

AnonD-98262, 20 Jan 2013i done each n every step. but still it lags subway surfer not wo... morei have tried this method in 4 diff s advances and i got no lags.. what size is ur external sd?

• nou

AnonD-103207, 20 Jan 2013battery of s advance automaticly drain while m not use . any solutionChange battery....

AnonD-99166, 19 Jan 2013>first of all make sure u have samsung drivers installed. &g... morei done each n every step. but still it lags subway surfer not working. music player not playing some files. so tell me the perfect solution of this lags in JB.

battery of s advance automaticly drain while m not use . any solution

• ind

Is odin update official jellybean?

• Adonis

When I take 3 or 4 pics on my camera after which it is giving camera failed.
Anyone reply its software or hardware problem .
Please reply soon waiting for jellybean in India.

• cyber

AnonD-99166, 19 Jan 2013i got 38fps in nenamark2 ... and everytime i run it , the value ... morethanks Dean.

• Liang

when jelly bean will come at penang Malaysia?

• sureah

hii JB .when u r coming in india? plz come soon.

• Manoj Mhatre

Jelly bean is rocking smooth operating.

• Rpb

Tell me now
I can most wanted and aspalt 7 and any hd game
Installed in samsung galaxy s advance ???