Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini

Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini

Anonymous, 24 Mar 2021best rom for this phone is lineageOS with android 10The A11 is good too, I absolutely love it! :D [ LineageOS 18.1 ]

• Levi

Meeting someone today selling Samsung S4 mini for my kid so he can have his own phone.

Anonymous, 24 Mar 2021best rom for this phone is lineageOS with android 10Can confirm! I had this exact configuration as a backup\music phone for about 5 years without issue. Go CyanogenMod!

best rom for this phone is lineageOS with android 10

omzer, 28 Jan 2021Honestly, the best phone I ever owned! Slap a custom ROM ... morewhat best rom

• E Jack You Late

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2021Can I download WhatsApp Instagram and Facebook on this phone ??Dude, This phone can't even download flappy bird, no it can't download those apps

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2021Can I download WhatsApp Instagram and Facebook on this phone ??Yes

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2020Only reason anyone should be considering this phone in 2020... moreCan I download WhatsApp Instagram and Facebook on this phone ??

Honestly, the best phone I ever owned!
Slap a custom ROM on it and you will have blazing fast & fully customizable piece of tech!

Prezzy, 11 Nov 2020Very nice phone...........but how do I upgarde..? Buy a new phone

• saviour

What am seen in my own phone is not the same hear

Prezzy, 11 Nov 2020Very nice phone...........but how do I upgarde..? custom rom

• Prezzy

Very nice phone...........but how do I upgarde..?

It is September 21 and I am STILL using this phone. Purchased back in 2014 it has changed from being the Daily Driver to secondary, backup and media player. Since it's purchase I have only changed the battery once at Samsung Official for IDR 125.000 and Simtray replaced due to a broken pin (multiple changing of simcards will have that effect) and everything else remains original. The Screen has no scratches on it and I use it without any screen protection. Put in a simple hardcase and it is always ready to rock.
For Social Media, it can still perform with only limitation being it's 4GB free space. I have Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter as well as 32GB of music on the microsd.

YES, this little beast can read MicroSD upto 128GB with no problems ever. The battery will most probably last until the afternoon with a full charge at 7am with moderate use.

PERFECT for the backup phone that fits in the shirt pocket or wallet.

• OldSkooolTek

I bought one off ebay for $25 it has a crack on the screen that is not that noticeable (a clean no crack phone is about $40-$60, surprising how much these are still selling for but small phones are harder to find, less common), I bought it to use as a video camera on my motorcycle. Good little phone, kind of slow by today's standards and the screen is very small so it's a terrible choice for internet and social media, youtube, etc. unless you only want to listen not look, or if you have really good eyes.

But it is nice and small, good for calls and texting, internet only in a pinch. Light gaming would be alright if you can see it :) BUt everything works on this used phone, even the LED indicator light (nice touch and many modern phones no longer have this).

Only a dual core so it is slower than the S4. But with such a small screen who cares you can't see much anyway. I mean you can use it for facebook but that's just only if you have no other option or you need to be stealthy.

Still plenty of phone cases for it and your microusb cables should be fine that you already have. Removable battery is a plus; you can buy extras on ebay there are plenty of them and they are cheap, about $5-$10 each.

This phone has a memory card slot, whereas some of the other mini phones do not. The phone is small and light weight with plastic build, which comes in handy for my situation mounting it on a gopro camera mount I need a light phone.

• Johnmac

I had a choice between this or a core prime, I picked this phone and glad I did. Its been a great phone and compared to the core prime its on a different level specs wise.

• AR

mtrantalainen, 02 Sep 2019I'm still running i9195 with UNOFFICIAL LineageOS (Android ... moreAre you using it as your main phone? All the features work? including the IR blaster?
I think that I'm going to start with the older "Android 7 [Official][7.1.2] LineageOS 14.1 for S4 Mini"

• AR

Guillaume, 23 Apr 2020I just installed Android 10 (Lineage 17.1) on it as a repla... moreThat version is still to experimental and buggy. The [Official][7.1.2] LineageOS 14.1 for S4 Mini still seems the best.

Only reason anyone should be considering this phone in 2020 is if they are planning on flashing Cyanogenmod or some other custom firmware. Android 4.4.2 is obsolete. Apps don't even support it anymore.

claudio, 20 May 2020With LineageOS is perfect! Maybe if you install also the... moreHi, if u dont install gapps, can u download apps? Por there is another way?