Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini

Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini

• claudio

With LineageOS is perfect!
Maybe if you install also the GoogleApps along the custom ROM, then is a little bit slow, but without it is really fast.
Even better with the /e/ load (for this model is android 7 nougat) that is degoogled system, more or less.
Anyway is a great small phone that I don't want to leave!

• Myssi

Guillaume, 23 Apr 2020I just installed Android 10 (Lineage 17.1) on it as a repla... moreCan we upgrade this to 4G?

• Guillaume

I just installed Android 10 (Lineage 17.1) on it as a replacement of my broken S7 and I am very please to rediscover this old and small S4 mini which still rocks. I also found an additional battery to double its lifetime, perfect !

• muchalucha 15

sell current and buy a new phone
maybe like me i still have an s4 mini it still runs but its slow

• chal74

Sharky, 23 Jul 2018A friend of mine came this morning with his Samsung gt-1919... moreTry making sure the auto update of time and date is on (tick) and make sure your in the correct time zone. This happened to me once and even though the time was correct i wasn't receiving texts and calls were not logged on my call log. As soon as i noticed the auto update time box wasn't ticked and ticked it i started receiving texts again, my call log was back to normal and the rest is now history. Hopefully this will help! Adios amigo

• lukrezia borgia

Hello, I have a samsung mini s4 and i need to actualize my whatsapp, can you please help and tell me how to do that? Thank you.

• mtrantalainen

omzer, 20 Mar 2019This was my first ever phone, got it on 2014 and today we a... moreI'm still running i9195 with UNOFFICIAL LineageOS (Android 9) and the shortage on RAM is getting serious with latest apps. I'm running fastest SD card on the market (A-Data A1 Premium, be sure to NOT get the A2 version) with force all apps to sdcard option in the developer settings enabled. I really wouldn't want to get a physically bigger phone as replacement for this one but choices are pretty limited.

Basically the choices are
Sharp Aquos R2 compact (but not available in Europe)
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact (a bit pricey and Sony pulling stunts on LineageOS every now and then)
Samsung Galaxy S8 (quite a big bigger physically but borderline acceptable size, unfortunately the screen is curved so this has huge issues with glare)

• riaz

how can i install Whatsupp on it

• Gw

Still have this s4 mini .. 2-3 batteries replaced .. still works (but not the best) I have iPhone as my main phone but I turn s4 mini on at times and put my sim in it .. cute little light phone .. feelings attached

• S.S.

I love it.
4 full years S4 Mini worked perfectly without any problems. Just now battery starts to die...

• s10mini

• David Manev

Annette L, 19 Apr 2019I love my Galaxy S4 mini but now it won't update apps becau... moreThis happend to my 1GB sd card.. So i unistall and install evrything back it worked try it

• AnonD-819322

Annette L, 19 Apr 2019I love my Galaxy S4 mini but now it won't update apps becau... moreUninstall the app updates, that'll help free up storage, do it for the apps you won't use.

Ian Bazaar, 08 Apr 2019I need help I have galaxy S4 mini each time I plug in head ... moreswitch to loudspeaker

I love my Galaxy S4 mini but now it won't update apps because it says there is insufficient storage. I wish I could remove the Samsung installed apps that I don't need, but I can't, and I have already removed so many other apps. I have a 16gb SD card in situ, with all possible apps directed to be stored on it, and it still has space. Is there anything else that I haven't realised stored in the phone's memory? Photos, music, downloads? I see from the specifications that it only has 1.5gb ROM. Is that the problem? Any suggestions to keep this little phone going longer?

Ahmad najeb, 07 Mar 2019this happened to me last two months ago. I changed the batt... moreur phone is the problem

• Ian Bazaar

I need help I have galaxy S4 mini each time I plug in head phone the sign of head phones doesn't go away and cant hear anything how can I do to fix this problem

This was my first ever phone, got it on 2014 and today we are in 2019 and still thinking that it was the greatest choice.

in 2018 it was broken from inside due to some "violent using" but overall among those 4 years it was great choice! not heavy, not big (like modern ones) and the fact that you can root the device and install the latest android ROM's was nice!

I'm still missing my old S4 Mini and now trying to look up for a new phone which is as small as this one but with a good performance as it was but can't find :(

Melon, 07 Dec 2018Same happened to me. I charged it for almost 13 hours but i... morethis happened to me last two months ago. I changed the battery, but it did not work. Then I bought new power IC from China and replaced it, but also it did not turn on. Then what is the problem ?

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2018hi everyone, can someone help me just want to ask in skype ... moreSkype is compatible if you upgrade to kitkat. It is regular android, just a fairly old version.