Samsung I9230 Galaxy Golden

Samsung I9230 Galaxy Golden

• Shanmukh

NEHA, 01 Aug 2019I had bought GT 19230 Gold Flip phone. Now the battery is ... moreI am facing the same problem. If you found one please let me know.

• NEHA

I had bought GT 19230 Gold Flip phone. Now the battery is not available anywhere in Mumbai. The phone is working find. Please let me know from where i will get the battery for the same. Thanks Neha

It is important to mention that he continues to receive successors:
Galaxy Golden Chinese Edtion (SM-W2014): http://www.samsung.com/cn/consumer/store-products/mobile-phones/product/SM-W2014IDACTC/
Galaxy Golden 2 (SM-W2015): http://www.samsung.com/cn/smartphones/samsung-w2015/
Galaxy Golden 3 (SM-W2016): http://www.samsung.com/cn/smartphones/samsung-w2016/SM-W2016ZDACTC/
Galaxy Golden 4 (SM-W2017): http://www.samsung.com/cn/smartphones/samsung-w2017/SM-W2017ZDACTC/

I like these types of flip phones the camera is just average and has flash which I like and has a secondary camera. 4.4 Stars

• Jet

Anonymous, 11 May 2016iPhone is top seller?? And also it's top money-taker of peo... moreIphone is more accurate than androids. I bet you know that.

• Mary - IRAN

unfortunately the text typing has 3 pages of 160 characters ! then all message will convert to MMS and it will not be sent in our country. we cannot send/receive MMS !!! It is the worst problem of this phone. also it cannot be set for our local language on the key path! also front camera is very weak!

• Kana6

allan, 12 Nov 2015I have a "Samsung Galaxy Golden" used, but in immaculate co... moreHalo, is there any chance you still have the phone

Ak, 16 Jul 2015S6 EDGE and if you want something better than both of them ... moreiPhone is top seller?? And also it's top money-taker of people such as you :) who believe than handing out around 1000 dollars for a phone is worth just for fashion or cliche. Bet you don't even know 50% of features offered by a fr*aking iPhone.

Good luck.

allan, 12 Nov 2015I have a "Samsung Galaxy Golden" used, but in immaculate co... moreDo you still have the phone,wld like to have one

nazman, 22 Feb 2014hope to be in Malaysia market.. just wonderful smartphone ..i think its already in malaysia bro..jz try search in lelong..

• Emily

allan, 12 Nov 2015I have a "Samsung Galaxy Golden" used, but in immaculate co... moreSend me the link when you do post it up in eBay

AnonD-274509, 20 Oct 2015Can't get it from here malaysia.....what's wrong with sales... morep;ease upgrade for version to 5 or uper
thankyou

• swsumedha

Tried to search in E bay of your Galaxy golden phone to buy.but couldnot found.if you still have it pls drop a mail (swsumedha@gmail.com)

• allan

I have a "Samsung Galaxy Golden" used, but in immaculate condition, - I absolutely love it, but I am in construction now and and rather than destroying it, I got a shock and water proof phone !
If you are interested I will be putting it on ebay in the next few days - so keep a look out for it - I am in Australia, and it is unlocked, maybe about half price? !

Allan

Can't get it from here malaysia.....what's wrong with sales marketing samsung?I really need this phone...

This page is not even for the S6 or a iPhone so why would you even talk about it here??

• Dre

well thats all well and good but the iphones specs are nowhere near the s6 edge, the edge is by far the most superia handset here, im an iphone user and even i think that the samsung is an awesome piece of kit guys :))

• Ak

AnonD-394012, 10 May 2015I want to buy this phone. What do you recomand me? I like f... moreS6 EDGE and if you want something better than both of them go for Apple iPhone 6. I sold my iPhone 6 for S6 EDGE now I'm selling my S6 EDGE to get the iPhone 6. SAMSUNG/ ANDROID can't be compared to iPhone. iPhone is the highest selling for a reason.

Anonymous, 15 May 2015I thought this only available in south korea because that i... moreIt is a great phone for it price. The price is reasonable considering this have super amoled screen on both internal and external display. The internal memory is 16gb which is expandable up to 64gb. It have 1.5gb ram which can only be found on a more expensive phone. The 8mp rear cam is perfect. The build quality is super sturdy just like the old brick phone nokia used to make. No need to put tempered glass in both display, just the external. The internal display is protected inside. Flip phone is very popular among Japanese who dislike smartphone.

Hi there, im in aistralia to. Are you having any issues with yours? I am... Pm me if you can