Samsung I9230 Galaxy Golden

Samsung I9230 Galaxy Golden

I want to buy this phone. What do you recomand me? I like flip-phones but i thnk this one is too expensive for its caracteristics. If we compare with S6 edge, which is better? Thanks

i love this one

sharkar, 09 May 2014Is the flip active? I cannot answer it when I open the flip. I n... moreare clip covers available to suit this phone in australia

• Zazz

dale, 16 Feb 2015any comments on the battery life? I would rate it a C. Certainly not better than low end flip phones like SH-03E but better than F-02D.

Idle is about the same as the Noika 520. 48-72 hours give or take a few hours.

• dale

any comments on the battery life?

• chamaleon33-1

AnonD-353505, 18 Jan 2015Here is the program ustanovite.Mne helped. Traditional T9 Keypad IMEdownload the apk but I couldnt install it: I ran the apk but it did not got installed neither see the icon at menu´s phone.

The phone is expensive because it has dual amoled screens. Amoled is a most expensive display type. Regards.. A amoled lover.

• theimmy

D phone is expensive nd at d same tym I dnt av it in any of d samsung stores in Nigeria

chamaleon33-1, 17 Jan 2015this: "SIMTELEP N9 MTK6572 Dual Core Andriod 4.2 Phone w/ 3... moreHere is the program ustanovite.Mne helped.
Traditional T9 Keypad IME

• chamaleon33-1

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2014Are there any other smartphones with 9-key?this: "SIMTELEP N9 MTK6572 Dual Core Andriod 4.2 Phone w/ 3.5", K9 Keyboard, 1GB RAM"; avaliable at DX dot com
I bought one; t9 keyboard its only for numbers input, can not be used for text input (as I expected).

Are there any other smartphones with 9-key?

Jules, 25 Sep 2014I've had my i9235 for a few days now. Loving this phone all my e... moreThat's actually pretty good

• SAN

This is a pointless and useless phone ever from SAMSUNG.

• Brksi

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2014fifty dollor phone for $1000 because its Samsung that makes gala... more50$ phone???
Did you saw the spec for this phone?

fifty dollor phone for $1000 because its Samsung that makes galaxy phone series what a ripoff

qtrkin, 26 Sep 2014why this mobile very expensive? XDbecause of multi screens

• qtrkin

why this mobile very expensive? XD

• fruitsoda

haha nice specs...

• Nejeh

Finally I found a samsung with check but unfortunately this phone is available in Tunisia
please is what this phone is available in Europe (Germany, Belgium ...)!!!!

• Jules

I've had my i9235 for a few days now. Loving this phone all my expectations for a smart phone flip have been fulfilled.....but the battery life is shocking. Bluetooth is turned off but I am having to charge every two days.