Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III

Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III

• ABRAR

my first samsung phone that i bought in 2013.was a masterpiece of that time. slim and stylish phone.

Elijah, 31 Mar 2021it was master piece of his time but .... time change everythingTrue indeed

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2021My S3 last 5 seconds when unpluggedyou can get a new battery for better life

The camera on the phone is amazing for the time

My galaxy s3 i9005T lasts 1 hour on battery

The design asthetics of S3 and S4 were the best in my opinion. I owned this phone in its last days of support for a brief period. The software was not good, but the hardware was top-notch.

ejrome05, 02 Jul 2021how's the battery life on that?My S3 last 5 seconds when unplugged

CURRENTLY typing this from my i9300 running lineage os 17 android 10

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2021I am still using this phone in 2021 for Whatsapp.GbWhatsApp is not working on it

• ejrome05

MS, 06 Jul 2020Still great! Lineageos + Boeffla-Kernel (for Sound and OC, ... morehow's the battery life on that?

Eman, 17 Jun 2021How to upgrade the RAM?by downloading

I am still using this phone in 2021 for Whatsapp.

My first samsung android phone
I remember when I got almost 9 years ago in September 2012

• Eman

ItsYourHomie, 12 Jun 2021Of Course It Heats Up, The Ram Is Only At 1 Ram, thats why ... moreHow to upgrade the RAM?

• ItsYourHomie

Tech Nick, 23 May 2021This Phone overheat so much!Of Course It Heats Up, The Ram Is Only At 1 Ram, thats why it overheats so much

• samra

Anonymous, 22 May 2021Phone was released in 2012, that's almost 10 yearsNice

• Tech Nick

This Phone overheat so much!

ProS3minecraftgamer, 24 Apr 2021Very noice.I played minecraft on this phone about 20 years ago.Phone was released in 2012, that's almost 10 years

Santiago Mijares, 04 May 2021Wait what?! 20 years ago? Impossible!It's almost 10 years not 20

• Santiago Mijares

ProS3minecraftgamer, 24 Apr 2021Very noice.I played minecraft on this phone about 20 years ago.Wait what?! 20 years ago? Impossible!