Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III

Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III

ProS3minecraftgamer, 24 Apr 2021Very noice.I played minecraft on this phone about 20 years ago.Phone was released in 2012, that's almost 10 years

Santiago Mijares, 04 May 2021Wait what?! 20 years ago? Impossible!It's almost 10 years not 20

• Santiago Mijares

ProS3minecraftgamer, 24 Apr 2021Very noice.I played minecraft on this phone about 20 years ago.Wait what?! 20 years ago? Impossible!

• ProS3minecraftgamer

Very noice.I played minecraft on this phone about 20 years ago.

• Max

doski, 19 Apr 2021This is the worst phone I hv ever used 1.it has the worst... moreits an s3. from 2012. what did you expect.

doski, 19 Apr 2021This is the worst phone I hv ever used 1.it has the worst... moreIt is for backup phone purpose good phone not for primary phone it was launched back in 2012 and still best display of Samsung till date

• doski

azam, 19 Dec 2012its really an awsome phone i love my s3 👎

• doski

This is the worst phone I hv ever used
1.it has the worst battery I hv ever seen
2. Network signal capture of the phone is very poor
3. It has a bad screen (the screen is too sticky)
4. It refuses all apps from other web pages apart from the google play store
5. Its parts easily get bad

TLG, 14 Apr 2021I still have this, with android 7.1.2 custom rom with Micro... moreYou have to try s3 neo its faster than s3

• TLG

I still have this, with android 7.1.2 custom rom with MicroG... And I got a 3100 mAh battery last year... it is still fast... I can use as I daily driver.... (watching TV, Browsing internet , social media running fast ...) 9 years old phone and It still works today... :D
Note: This amoled screen far better than A8 2018, J5 2015, A5 2016....

When you think that this phone received android 11... I think I'll buy one

• Elijah

it was master piece of his time but .... time change everything

• kk111

tecktak, 25 Mar 2021Smasung glaxy series is the best series phone of samsungIndeed, while they had user-replaceable batteries and MicroSD memory card expandable storage!

Sorry, but I prefer my memory card over someone else's computer (i.e. cloud).

Cloud is just good for file sharing and temporary off-site backups. But it does not have MicroSD-like transfer rates and privacy, also has latency, and requires internet connection.

• ella

tecktak, 25 Mar 2021Smasung glaxy series is the best series phone of samsungtruuu

• njjhkb

Monty, 23 Mar 2021I still have mine, very good phone and camera.????

• tecktak

Smasung glaxy series is the best series phone of samsung

• Monty

GSIII, 23 Mar 2021Rooting In Progress. Remarkable Low Benchmark Of (19.102) W... moreI still have mine, very good phone and camera.

• GSIII

Second Samsung Phone I Held Back In 2013 Give My Sister & Brought Low Cheap Of 2021 To Root For Fun, Other Than That Classic Blackjack Windows Mobile 5 Was My First Samsung Phone. Look Back I Feel Old Myself.

• GSIII

Rooting In Progress. Remarkable Low Benchmark Of (19.102) Works Some How Fast With 1 GB Ram.

• mister X

xyz, 12 Nov 2020One of the crap phone i ever had. Battery is so annoying. D... moreohhh c'mon. in that time doesnt exist power bank... lol