Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo

• g
  • gabi
  • 3RM
  • 13 Jun 2022

On a samsung s3 neo it runs very nice bone lineages with updates and it works perfectly for two months I use it like this because on Huawei p40 I broke its screen, it has small blockages nothing bothersome when you run many applications but this is due to old components, I'm surprised, however, the camera is very good for its age, it cost 10 euros in impeccable condition with foil and cover

• F
    • Frank
    • mS2
    • 08 Dec 2021

andy75, 04 Jul 2020I've had one of these since 2014 and served me well un... moreTry the following: stick a needle in the side of the on of button.
    Pull the button out. The button is nog langer continu in the on postion and for thuis reason rebootimg wil stop.. The phone is most likely bend and the buttons are no longer free moving.

my phone is s3 neo plus
      its an amazing phone the plus version can handle some heavy tasks but the problem is heating and battery draining ..
      this phone is water and crash resistent it always falls from my hands on floor but never needed to fix it samsung didnt say that haha

using at for calling sms and light tasks its good enough for this type of tasks
      i want to install a custom rom to get rid of background google and facebook tracking services but didnt know which os is good for that who can help??

Afaq, 21 Feb 2021If someone's phone can't go beyond android 4.4, t... morei got the s3neo+ but i cant find lineage os can you give me a link

• ?
          • 7kf
          • 18 Apr 2021

I love the performance on 4.4 stock also original is original

• ?
            • 7kf
            • 18 Apr 2021

GalaxyS3 Neo Pro Max, 05 Nov 2020My 2100mAh battery is draining quite fast. It's old an... moreHow is new battery 4300 mah perfomed?

• A
              • Afaq
              • 6p{
              • 21 Feb 2021

If someone's phone can't go beyond android 4.4, try flashing custom ROM "CynogenMod 12.1" or LineAgeOS 17 its great. I've used it.

• g
                • goga
                • vTN
                • 25 Jan 2021

Kaka, 28 Nov 2020It is dual aim.i used it from June 2018 to July 2020.in Jul... moreSo sad but go ahead

• j

• P
                    • Prince
                    • YP6
                    • 08 Dec 2020

I am playing call of duty with this phone

• K
                      • Kaka
                      • X}$
                      • 28 Nov 2020

omit , 02 Apr 2019S3 neo does not have two sim slot please tell me the truth ... moreIt is dual aim.i used it from June 2018 to July 2020.in July it snatched from me.

• G
                        • GalaxyS3 Neo Pro Max
                        • KtJ
                        • 05 Nov 2020

My 2100mAh battery is draining quite fast. It's old and weared out. I just bought a 4300mAh battery. It will arrive around Nov 11. I'll see how it goes

Farshad gheysari, 09 Oct 2020This has been my phone since 2015. i have done a lot of mod... moreI also have it but since 2014/15 and it's rooted but with no custom rom. My battery in this device drains pretty quickly somehow even in battery saver mode, probably because I installed too much applications in this device, causing them to drain my ram.

This has been my phone since 2015. i have done a lot of modification changes and other stuff to it, but still working very smooth on my custom ROM PL 1,2. Love it :)

• S
                              • Sid
                              • L92
                              • 29 Sep 2020

if only it'll be possible add 1 more gb ram +better battery+ not so easily soiled body = best phone ever

• B
                                • Besik
                                • 8nc
                                • 18 Sep 2020

This is a best smartphone of the world, except battery :D

I'm writing this comment from this device! :^) I love it!

• a
                                    • andy75
                                    • mE0
                                    • 04 Jul 2020

I've had one of these since 2014 and served me well until a couple of weeks ago, it's stuck in a bootloop now, can't complain after 5 and a half years though, I'm just gutted I've got last years holiday photos on it, it'll teach me to always send my photo's to sd card, learnt the hard way :-(

• Y

• d
                                        • dzvxo
                                        • N5c
                                        • 10 Jan 2020

Derick Micon , 15 Dec 2019my phone Samsung s3 neo it goes off abruptly i don't know w... moremost likely your battery is bad