Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo

• yossef

Kt, 16 Jul 2015Go for s3 neoHow can I move apps to
SD card in KitKat version

• jimy

very osm mobile.........no problem.....u can buy this phone without any thinking

• ahmed

Very bad camera very bad resolution it must to be 3mp camera not 8
Processor good display size very good

• sathish

AnonD-416059, 15 Jul 2015i am cofused between s3 neo ,grand 2 and grand max?pls help me guyzzzzHi friends I used this mob lost one year sn anove its simply superve its looks very nice camera quality so superve an compare to others its 100 times better so dont confused its amaze

• adrianb_ph

pri, 18 Jul 2015Hi everyone, Can any one help me to downgrade Galaxy S3 neo(I93... moreHy your only thing you could do is to reroot :(( srry

• pri

Hi everyone,
Can any one help me to downgrade Galaxy S3 neo(I9300i) from 4.4.4(kitkat) to 4.3(jellybean) .
I have update my phone from jelly bean to kitkat.
Kitkat is worst:-
1) white status bar , no color battery icon & no uplink downlink color status.
2) can't write on SD card.

I Have been samsung service centre they dont downgrade from 4.4.4 to 4.3.
pls anyone help me to downgrade to jellybean without rooting my phone.

• frid

Anonymous, 15 Jul 2015Hello guys, I already buy a s3 gt-i9300 I see in the box that 1... moreinternal is 16 gb user available is 11 gb bro..

• Scottish bluebell

Mine gets very hot and slows down. The battery lasts no time. I end up replacing it when it gets too bad. I'm on my third one. Also not been able to use it abroad!!! Looking forward to replacing it.

• Indian

Samsung Galaxy J5 :- Amoled Display HD, 4G, 13 MP Camera, 5 MP Front Camera With LED Flash, Bigger Battery, 1.5 GB RAM, Etc etc.................. Check It Out @12k............:)

• Salman

Manudubey, 09 Jul 2015does this divice have heating issues and what about heavy gaming... moreYa its heating lot

bra, 10 Jul 2015worst phone in world tell 1.5 gb but no use hanging & heatin... moreVery bad Mobile heating and hanging

• nehrahs nehra

AnonD-416059, 15 Jul 2015i am cofused between s3 neo ,grand 2 and grand max?pls help me guyzzzzGalaxy s3neo is good mob am using from last 3 month
Light weight
Dual sim
Screen resolution is also good

Otherwise u can go for s4 single sim but no comprise

• blums

Anonymous, 15 Jul 2015Hello guys, I already buy a s3 gt-i9300 I see in the box that 1... moreThat is due to system and aplications already on your new phone. This is same with any computer; compters HHD can be 120 GB, but operating sistem and programs takes space and your free space gets smaller. In nowdays phones are like smaller computers.

• Kt

AnonD-416059, 15 Jul 2015i am cofused between s3 neo ,grand 2 and grand max?pls help me guyzzzzGo for s3 neo

Samsung, 15 Jul 2015go for the samsung galaxy s3 neo and it does has the gorilla gla... moreNo it doesn't have gorilla glass

Samsung, 15 Jul 2015go for the samsung galaxy s3 neo and it does has the gorilla gla... morehow about battery backup?

AnonD-416059, 15 Jul 2015i am cofused between s3 neo ,grand 2 and grand max?pls help me guyzzzzJust s3 neo

Hello guys,
I already buy a s3 gt-i9300 I see in the box that 16gb but in the phone only 11gb

Hello guys,

how about battery backup?