Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo

Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo

• Joao_stb

SSS, 20 Jul 2015hiii everyone i buy this phone just now.........please l... moreYou shouldn't have bought this one. With the same price you could have bought a better smartphone in multiple ways. S3 no longer gets system upgrades often and dispite being 1.5GB RAM and a qualcomm chipset (it's a 400, so, a poor one).

I'm a phone seller at a great market in my country. For the same price of S3 we sell much better phones, like LG Spirit 4GLTE version (it comes with Android OS 5.0 out of box, better camera funcionality and a bit better chipset), Huawei G650 Play mini (it's octacore and 13MP rear and 5MP front camera, dual sim), and the most selling stock breaker, Zenfone 5.

• Rajeev

pri, 18 Jul 2015Hi everyone, Can any one help me to downgrade Galaxy S3 ne... moreGo to any of the samsung store. I have downgraded my s3 neo from 4.4 to 4.3. Kitkat sucks

• sasi

i like this mobile

• SSS

hiii everyone

i buy this phone just now.........please let us know is it nice or not.....i m confused....

• yossef

Kt, 16 Jul 2015Go for s3 neoHow can I move apps to
SD card in KitKat version

• jimy

very osm mobile.........no problem.....u can buy this phone without any thinking

• ahmed

Very bad camera very bad resolution it must to be 3mp camera not 8
Processor good display size very good

• sathish

AnonD-416059, 15 Jul 2015i am cofused between s3 neo ,grand 2 and grand max?pls help... moreHi friends I used this mob lost one year sn anove its simply superve its looks very nice camera quality so superve an compare to others its 100 times better so dont confused its amaze

• adrianb_ph

pri, 18 Jul 2015Hi everyone, Can any one help me to downgrade Galaxy S3 ne... moreHy your only thing you could do is to reroot :(( srry

• pri

Hi everyone,
Can any one help me to downgrade Galaxy S3 neo(I9300i) from 4.4.4(kitkat) to 4.3(jellybean) .
I have update my phone from jelly bean to kitkat.
Kitkat is worst:-
1) white status bar , no color battery icon & no uplink downlink color status.
2) can't write on SD card.

I Have been samsung service centre they dont downgrade from 4.4.4 to 4.3.
pls anyone help me to downgrade to jellybean without rooting my phone.

• frid

Anonymous, 15 Jul 2015Hello guys, I already buy a s3 gt-i9300 I see in the box t... moreinternal is 16 gb user available is 11 gb bro..

• Scottish bluebell

Mine gets very hot and slows down. The battery lasts no time. I end up replacing it when it gets too bad. I'm on my third one. Also not been able to use it abroad!!! Looking forward to replacing it.

• Indian

Samsung Galaxy J5 :- Amoled Display HD, 4G, 13 MP Camera, 5 MP Front Camera With LED Flash, Bigger Battery, 1.5 GB RAM, Etc etc.................. Check It Out @12k............:)

• Salman

Manudubey, 09 Jul 2015does this divice have heating issues and what about heavy g... moreYa its heating lot

bra, 10 Jul 2015worst phone in world tell 1.5 gb but no use hanging & h... moreVery bad Mobile heating and hanging

• nehrahs nehra

AnonD-416059, 15 Jul 2015i am cofused between s3 neo ,grand 2 and grand max?pls help... moreGalaxy s3neo is good mob am using from last 3 month
Light weight
Dual sim
Screen resolution is also good

Otherwise u can go for s4 single sim but no comprise

• blums

Anonymous, 15 Jul 2015Hello guys, I already buy a s3 gt-i9300 I see in the box t... moreThat is due to system and aplications already on your new phone. This is same with any computer; compters HHD can be 120 GB, but operating sistem and programs takes space and your free space gets smaller. In nowdays phones are like smaller computers.

• Kt

Samsung, 15 Jul 2015go for the samsung galaxy s3 neo and it does has the gorill... moreNo it doesn't have gorilla glass

Samsung, 15 Jul 2015go for the samsung galaxy s3 neo and it does has the gorill... morehow about battery backup?