Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo

Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo

sourav, 30 Apr 2015I have just got this phone. It's awesome. I have only one confus... moreyes same with me

rahul, 05 May 2015Friends anyone bought pebble blue? Please tell me. Yes

Albeena, 04 May 2015Which color is better for it and why? Only two options are there... moreNo there are actually 5,6 colours search on flipkart.

• Katkot

I bought this phone since last August

this phone is simply awesome .

No lag,good size,strong battery and fast.

I would recommend this phone to everyone .

It's simply awesome ♡

• Katkot

I bought this phone since last August

this phone is simply awesome .

No lag,good size,strong battery and fast.

I would recommend this phone to everyone .

It's simply awesome ♡

• Sweeti

My sweet friends how it works in phone calling, to listen music and using wifi .Your suggessions are valueable for me.Be happy and response to Sweeti.

• Rehan Ahmed

Nice, having since sunday

• panki

Jassi , 04 May 2015How are u my friends?Please suggest me how its battery and audio... more Bro I Am Use Samsang Galaxi S2 The Best Fon In My Life Plz Play To This Fon

• Pari

My dear friends I want to buy it but I earns 20000 in one month. No other sources are there.So please suggest me how it works in reality.

Guys go with samsung grand2 its great

• G.K

I m using this S3 Neo from 2 weeks, its nice phone no hang and no lag. .Camra display looks all ultimate and battery backup is also great..ones battery full charged u can used for till night with Internet use..Its advance against Galaxy s3 same specs as Galaxy s3 advance in 1.5 gb ram with dual sim ..Go for it..No negative points in s3 neo..

Abdul Qadeer, 04 May 2015Galaxy s3 neo copy of Galaxy s3 I9300. The differences are s3 ne... moreI have s3 neo i9300i this mobile have gorilla glas i check it and also have NFC sport but not have OTG and my s3 neo 1.4 cuadcore cpu

• rahul

Friends anyone bought pebble blue? Please tell me.

• Abdul Qadeer

Jassi , 04 May 2015How are u my friends?Please suggest me how its battery and audio... moreGalaxy s3 neo copy of Galaxy s3 I9300. The differences are s3 neo have 1.5 gb ram, no gorilla glass, no nfc supported, cpu adreno 305 and kitkat os. Phone is good but few features missing new power saver, ultra power mode, tools shortcut etc u will find in new samsung phones but here missing. Other than this all are same like galaxy s3 I9300 battery average, audio sound quality good, look, display. S3 neo good phone no doubt but they r not serious to to give same services like Galaxy s4 or s5.

• Albeena

Which color is better for it and why? Only two options are there pebble blue and marble white.

• vicky

for u experia e4 is best

• Jassi

How are u my friends?Please suggest me how its battery and audio sound quality give response? I have not much money that's why I can't change my phone every year.I want to buy solid phone that one not disappointed to me. Suggessions are yours and blessing are mine for u.