Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo

Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo

It has sensor light or not

nikhil, 20 Mar 2015Hii i m happy with my phone but i knew that s3neo has got a new ... moreI got Kitkat 4.4.4 on my s3 neo out of box

AnonD-377505, 21 Mar 2015Hey guys this is Virendera Singh Bisht, iam from delhi.. I have ... moreS3 neo is best in dis price range...all specs r good cmpare to other handset .cl is clearity is enough good,gd camera,great display,n der is very little lag sometimes i.e. negligible...choice is urs

Hey guys this is Virendera Singh Bisht, iam from delhi.. I have so much confuson in phones.. actually I dont know which is the best phone in the range of 11000 to 12000... please suggest me guys..
Iam planing to purchase a samsung galaxy s3 neo.. but iam not totally decided.. you suggest me guys

• sukhveer

Its best in this price.. i use from last 3 months.. satisfied

• anil

nikhil, 20 Mar 2015Hii i m happy with my phone but i knew that s3neo has got a new ... moreI got kitkat version from samsung service centre,muzaffarpur,bihar,india.

• nikhil

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2015Call quality is good Battery excellent (even i m using 2 sims)... moreHii i m happy with my phone but i knew that s3neo has got a new version .but so many time i had vist to samsung gallery for the latest kit kat version .but they r saying the new version has not came yet .and u r saying the kit kat version is good .so from whre u had got this version please suggest

• Sonu Bhai G

Superrbbbbb Quality Cell @ resonable price!!! Live Long Samsung####

• sksingh

allover gud....battery..camera..browsing also

• Awais

Oknerd, 18 Mar 2015Which one is good for gaming Samsung s3 neo or sony T3Samsung S3 Neo is the right choice.

• Awais

Guys close your eyes and go for it super device.

• Vim

rahmansab, 19 Mar 2015Which one is good for fast internet browsing S3 Neo (double sim)... moreS3 Neo is the best device in samsung.

• rahmansab

Which one is good for fast internet browsing S3 Neo (double sim) or Galaxy Grand Prime LTE version?

Please honest advise.

Call quality is good
Battery excellent (even i m using 2 sims)
Little lag sometime
I m happy with Kitkat as i gave have used lollipop on my nexus 5 ( it has nothing special .just mess up.)
I like touchwiz .
Phone is reasonably priced
Overall Good package.

Mou RAd , 18 Mar 2015guys help me please what should i buy the samsung s3 neo or the ... moreU can go for s3 neo 4.4.4 Kitkat

• Mou RAd

guys help me please what should i buy the samsung s3 neo or the old s3 plase help me and tell me the reason (sorry for my bad english)

maddy, 16 Mar 2015FrndZ plz tell me that how's the camera result of s3 neo plzbro its camera is awesome I can define it

Galaxy s3 neo GT-i9300i can i get android lollipop official update? I already complained to samsung customer support center for lollipop update,They registered my complaint and handover to samsung department. pls complaint all samsung galaxy s3 neo users for lollipop update,it may get update.

• Oknerd