Samsung I9305 Galaxy S III

Samsung I9305 Galaxy S III

• cokito

Adi, 26 Feb 2019How can I activate 4G on my I9305 ?Thankswith your hand!

• zroxlol

• Adi

How can I activate 4G on my I9305 ?Thanks

klh, 26 May 2018question - does this phone work with home internet wifi? tiaYes it does.

question - does this phone work with home internet wifi?

tia

• kimchi

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2018My phone can't mobile network , I sim put but can't network.what are you saying dude hahha

My phone can't mobile network , I sim put but can't network.

• Samsung Fanboy

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2017You can actually, root and download custom rom. My galaxy s3 is ... morehow did you do that?

• #Tha.vu_fk

The s3 mobile phone is the oldest phone.but it works fantabulous and extra otdinary. but only one dis advantage it has no dual sim.plz buy this it is cheap and best .my opinion is s3 .what is yours.

• Ashaan

• oldS3

I also had the no-WiFi problem when I tried to re-activate my old I9305.
The problem was solved after I updated the phone with the newest software. I had to use Smart Switch from my computer to update, but then it worked flawlessly. Over the air update crashed and did not work.

• Ultros

AnonD-676142, 10 Jun 2017I became samsung fans when I am using this phone since 3+ years ... moreYou must hard reset the phone. I had the same problem when i had this phone and it helped.

Search google for "Samsung Galaxy S3 hard reset".

S3 LTE, 10 May 2017Anyone received a recent update regarding "improved stability" f... moreAndroid 4.4 update

One of the best sets made by Samsung.

I became samsung fans when I am using this phone since 3+ years ago but the problem that I am facing right now in this phone is it always restart by itself and I can't power on the phone.So,this phone can't go to home screen and i can't use this phone for now......

• S3 LTE

Anyone received a recent update regarding "improved stability" for the Samsung S3 GT-I9305?

what, 10 Feb 2017You can't, its too old:DDDD)))))You can actually, root and download custom rom. My galaxy s3 is running android 7.1

• vancouver island mik

i have a s3 still working fine got the phone in 2012 had the charge port fixed the batt the first one good for 45 min full charge they say after 2 years the batt gos on it, i have now 3 more batt as my back up and new charge cords . this phone works as good as the day i got it. my s3 has out lived all my freinds phones and all my past phones of all makes,its still the best and it works .the phone companys whant s you to do up grades all the time , to save money get the chargeing port fix and extra batt, pluss new cords . my phone is up and runing since 2012 and now its 2017 cheers from mike

I bought Galaxy SIII in 2014.It worked well till last month. Physically no problem but, it's display doesn't work regularly. sometimes it works and another it doesn't. Repairer says that it's display is out and have to change. If so, how can it work at times? Could you say any solution for me?

My favourite cellphone. This is 3,5 years by me.