Samsung I9305 Galaxy S III

• M
  • Moro
  • NhA
  • 27 Dec 2021

I9305, 04 Dec 2020Custom Android Pie For I9305 LTE Is In Beta Still Unstable.... moreGo check
it just got android 11
even though it is alpha release but still much more stabler than los 16.1
had overheating problems and slow performance

• 1
    • 10 years old
    • PZs
    • 18 May 2021

Jack, 11 Mar 2021I have this phone but show me the notification "You ar... moreSounds like time for a new phone - it has limited band support.

• J
      • Jack
      • iwp
      • 11 Mar 2021

I have this phone but show me the notification "You are no longer use data " what Im do that ?

• I
        • I9305
        • uct
        • 04 Dec 2020

Custom Android Pie For I9305 LTE Is In Beta Still Unstable............. Custom Android Nougat Still Works Flawlessly. It Seem Like There Is No Android 10 & 11 Development For This Device....... This Device Should Be Better The I9300 As It Double The Ram, Even I9300 Had Custom Android 11........ If Only I9305 Can Run I9300 Rom......

• I
          • I9305
          • ucu
          • 29 Nov 2020

ParanaPixels, 15 Sep 2020I really miss this phone. In terms of gaming, it was good b... moreSame. My First Ever Samsung Was I9300 Galaxy S III Way Back My Mom Brought Second Hand For Me In 2013 Back Then S4 Was The Latest Flagship. Use It Couple Of Months Give To My Sister & Never Get To Use S3 Until Just Recently Brought It Second Hand Different Model I9305 But Same Body Design & Feel That's Great But Limited Custom Rom (9.0 Pie Beta) To Test Around, Stable Probably Lineage OS 7.1.2 As There Is No Oreo Rom.

I really miss this phone. In terms of gaming, it was good back in the day. Mostly Asphalt: Airborne is what I obsessed myself on. Then I dropped this phone in a puddle of water. That was the end of her. Also, this was the last Android phone I ever bought. I mean, I did jump to Cherry Mobile at one point, but then stuck with iOS afterwards.

• B
              • Bailey saunders
              • sER
              • 11 Jun 2020

klh, 26 May 2018question - does this phone work with home internet wifi? tiaYes.

• 2

• c
                    • cokito
                    • JqX
                    • 19 Jun 2019

Adi, 26 Feb 2019How can I activate 4G on my I9305 ?Thankswith your hand!

• z

How can I activate 4G on my I9305 ?Thanks

• ?
                          • pWx
                          • 20 Aug 2018

klh, 26 May 2018question - does this phone work with home internet wifi? tiaYes it does.

• k
                            • klh
                            • ksr
                            • 26 May 2018

question - does this phone work with home internet wifi?

tia

• k
                              • kimchi
                              • PMT
                              • 30 Mar 2018

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2018My phone can't mobile network , I sim put but can't network.what are you saying dude hahha

• ?
                                • 6p$
                                • 22 Mar 2018

My phone can't mobile network , I sim put but can't network.

• S
                                  • Samsung Fanboy
                                  • MkX
                                  • 19 Feb 2018

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2017You can actually, root and download custom rom. My galaxy s... morehow did you do that?

• #
                                    • #Tha.vu_fk
                                    • uwx
                                    • 02 Dec 2017

The s3 mobile phone is the oldest phone.but it works fantabulous and extra otdinary. but only one dis advantage it has no dual sim.plz buy this it is cheap and best .my opinion is s3 .what is yours.

• A
                                      • Ashaan
                                      • Nvc
                                      • 04 Oct 2017

• o
                                        • oldS3
                                        • pct
                                        • 22 Sep 2017

I also had the no-WiFi problem when I tried to re-activate my old I9305.
                                        The problem was solved after I updated the phone with the newest software. I had to use Smart Switch from my computer to update, but then it worked flawlessly. Over the air update crashed and did not work.