Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4

Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2020Can you still get most apps with this phone? I'm not too sure with the current android version that's installed but I know that if you tried installing a custom ROM where the android version is more recent then, it will definitely support more apps than now it currently does

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2020Can you still get most apps with this phone? Yes, you can use lineageos rom based on android 10

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2020Can you still get most apps with this phone? Yes

Can you still get most apps with this phone?

• I9505

Anonymous, 01 Nov 2020resurrection remix rules😎Yeah For More Customization. Planning To Flash Official Lineage OS 17.1 Based On Android 10.

GalaxyUser, 24 Oct 2019Still a great little phone in 2019. Perfect for custom ROMs... moreresurrection remix rules😎

holiday mode, 10 Jul 2020bought this phone a year ago. Every thing fine till went on... morehow can you get WiFi if you're not in a building

• EM

Amazing that this was released 7 years ago, and looks and specs-wise, it still manages to hold its own in 2020. They made (and sold) TONS of these, and "new" old stock is still readily available at fairly cheap prices. Bought one four months ago, rooted it, installed a 128GB card, and couldn't be happier. Even an iPhone11-owning friend of mine was (mildly) impressed when I showed it to him. Another huge plus for me is the removable battery (because, yes, li-ion batts DO go bad fairly quickly).

• EM

holiday mode, 10 Jul 2020bought this phone a year ago. Every thing fine till went on... moreFix may be as simple as cleaning the wifi antenna contacts. Of course, that means taking the phone apart (at least partly).

9.6 Megapixel stills during video recording. EPIC!

Not even the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro can do that. Still images during video recording on the Note 8 Pro have the same resolution as the video frame, making the feature redundant.

• holiday mode

bought this phone a year ago. Every thing fine till went on holiday Tenerife. Could not get WIFI unless in internet cafe. Bought cheap Alcatel works every where. Samsung sat in box.

• Daffyd

Can anyone tell me roughly how many years' life one can expect from the battery? Mine is about 6-7 yrs old.

GalaxyUser, 24 Oct 2019Still a great little phone in 2019. Perfect for custom ROMs... moreSame here, still use it as a main and only phone. My is I9506. I love it.

• crotman

only problem is battery, it's doesn't compatible with other battery even it's fit on body

tried using s3, s4 mini, duos battery but always rejected as yellow exclamation ( can run but can't charge)

• GalaxyUser

Still a great little phone in 2019. Perfect for custom ROMs. Works a treat with bare bones Resurrection Remix ROM or GPE ROM. Takes great photos and spectacular videos (with 3rd party camera app or Open Camera).
This continues to be my go to phone for playing around with or traveling.

• MrEagle

Maluku, 29 Aug 2019I bought this phone for €20 2nd hand because my old phone w... more20 or 200?

• Pine

I bought samsung s4 google play edition and its my biggest fault its worst device i had ever bought..i used other simple samsung s4 edition they are good enough but dont ever buy a google play edition s4 its too much freezing lagging dumb stock firmware google put in samsung phones that makes phones almost useless it freezes everytime lagging jamming due to incompatible dumb firmware by google...samsung touchwiz is way fast smooth and clean UI than this google edition software...problm is that no way to port from google play edition to touchwiz firmware

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2019Don`t understand why must put immediately rom on it?! If yo... moreI bought this phone for €20 2nd hand because my old phone was broken, so it was a no brainer.
And secondly, i put a custom rom on it because i like to tweak my phone and have the latest Android version available for the device, not to mention the updated Android security.

Please dont make any assumptions that i don't like this phone just because i flashed a rom the minute i got this device. That is taking conclussions on a subject that's not even implied in my post.

• merruru

if you're planning to play tap games/rhythm games, dont buy this phone.....i recommend 2017 and up phones with atleast octa core and 4gb ram.

• Sam

This phone is OK but I had a huge problem with it I had to replace the lcd thats costs around 80$ then had a hardware problem it won't start or work had it fix after looking everywhere then had it again a year later couldn't fix it