Samsung J700

Samsung J700

• Sadman Mahin

Lee-Anne, 11 Feb 2017Good day, I need some help PLEASE, I would like reset the setti... moreCan you please tell me the Names of the​ games of Samsung j700

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2017Does samsung J700 whatsapp? no just sms and mms

Lee-Anne, 11 Feb 2017Good day, I need some help PLEASE, I would like reset the setti... moretry 0000 or 00 00 00 or 00 00 00 00
1234 or 9999
these are some common default passwords that may work
( i hope u haven't steal the phone :p )

Does samsung J700 whatsapp?

• Lee-Anne

Good day,
I need some help PLEASE, I would like reset the settings on my Samsung J700, but it requests a password. What is this password. Can someone help me, please?? I don't use it anymore and want to sell this phone. I really hope some one can help me. Thank you.
Kind regards
Lee-Anne

I had this phone for 6 years,from june 2008 to october 2014 and then I completely broke the screen.
Still my favourite device,no other phone stayed this long with me XD

İ have this phone but 2016 its death and i dont know how its death

• Khan

Hi
My Samsung J7 when i enter the code *#06# then the not showing imei number.
kindly tell me salution
Thanks

• Samsung Phones

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2013can i download whatsappNo

• Anu

I am not satisified that answer can you give new answer

• Anu

Anu, 03 Feb 2016samsung galaxy j2 how to set flim songs in caller tune can u help I did t get any solution pls help

• Anu

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2009best hp ni samsung galaxy j2 how to set flim songs in caller tune can u help

• Ky

dave, 08 Jan 2009i got it recently, its nice with good sound and sleek look. can ... moreI have the same problem. I cant seem to play my music (saved in sd card) continuously. And i was checking for a music player app of samsung, i can only find google play music app.

• Pinky

Back key is not working while using whatsapp...pls help what to do

• Mayank

I used that phone from 2008 to 2011.....till now it is with me as a secondery phone.......very nice phone

• eve

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2008It looks nice but is the camera good I think soPhone camera is very good indeed. Night shots too..but I don't know how to make playlists of my music

• Sanchita

Very bad battery backup. In my new phone only battery backup for calling time only 10 Min. After that I have to charge.

• Oulik wp

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2013can i download whatsappi love my fone i just want to download whatsapp

• Jerome

This was my Phone from 2008 till 2011, interesting that some people still have this Phone.

• sky