Samsung J700

Samsung J700

It was my first phone, i got it in pink color, but sadly i broke it by anger when i was a child because i was bad at games. It took me few years to find it, good old memories.

• 0TI
    • 30 Aug 2021

Jonathan, 07 Jun 2020yeah a phone from 2008 has whatsapp. this is not a new fanc... moreIt even had facebook

• J
      • Jonathan
      • 86a
      • 07 Jun 2020

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2017Does samsung J700 whatsapp? yeah a phone from 2008 has whatsapp. this is not a new fancy dancy Iphone 11 Pro Max with every app you would want. it's an old basic one from 2008.

• Sadman Mahin
        • X{X
        • 01 May 2018

Lee-Anne, 11 Feb 2017Good day, I need some help PLEASE, I would like reset the ... moreCan you please tell me the Names of the​ games of Samsung j700

• mx{
          • 03 Mar 2018

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2017Does samsung J700 whatsapp? no just sms and mms

• N2H
            • 11 Jun 2017

Lee-Anne, 11 Feb 2017Good day, I need some help PLEASE, I would like reset the ... moretry 0000 or 00 00 00 or 00 00 00 00
            1234 or 9999
            these are some common default passwords that may work
            ( i hope u haven't steal the phone :p )

• Nug
              • 09 Mar 2017

Does samsung J700 whatsapp?

• L
                • Lee-Anne
                • fm$
                • 11 Feb 2017

Good day,
                I need some help PLEASE, I would like reset the settings on my Samsung J700, but it requests a password. What is this password. Can someone help me, please?? I don't use it anymore and want to sell this phone. I really hope some one can help me. Thank you.
                Kind regards
                Lee-Anne

• D
                  • Ng5
                  • 26 Dec 2016

I had this phone for 6 years,from june 2008 to october 2014 and then I completely broke the screen.
                  Still my favourite device,no other phone stayed this long with me XD

• D

• Khan
                      • mTW
                      • 26 Jul 2016

Hi
                      My Samsung J7 when i enter the code *#06# then the not showing imei number.
                      kindly tell me salution
                      Thanks

• Samsung Phones
                        • 0TF
                        • 10 Jun 2016

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2013can i download whatsappNo

• 03 Feb 2016

I am not satisified that answer can you give new answer

• 03 Feb 2016

Anu, 03 Feb 2016samsung galaxy j2 how to set flim songs in caller tune can u help I did t get any solution pls help

• 03 Feb 2016

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2009best hp ni samsung galaxy j2 how to set flim songs in caller tune can u help

• K
                                • Ky
                                • t7Q
                                • 22 Jan 2016

dave, 08 Jan 2009i got it recently, its nice with good sound and sleek look.... moreI have the same problem. I cant seem to play my music (saved in sd card) continuously. And i was checking for a music player app of samsung, i can only find google play music app.

• P
                                  • Pinky
                                  • vbM
                                  • 02 Dec 2015

Back key is not working while using whatsapp...pls help what to do

• M
                                    • Mayank
                                    • X}2
                                    • 11 Nov 2015

I used that phone from 2008 to 2011.....till now it is with me as a secondery phone.......very nice phone

• e
                                      • eve
                                      • ibm
                                      • 19 Aug 2015

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2008It looks nice but is the camera good I think soPhone camera is very good indeed. Night shots too..but I don't know how to make playlists of my music

• Sanchita
                                        • ijN
                                        • 26 Jun 2015

Very bad battery backup. In my new phone only battery backup for calling time only 10 Min. After that I have to charge.