Samsung L700

Samsung L700

• haroon

Gaurav Kohli, 10 Oct 2009I've just entered on my L700 the *#73XX# damn code which turned ... morei have trouble with my phone of using Google. what i have to do?

• ABHIJEET

Samsung Mobile Model No. SGH-L700 Full Body Silver Color

my samsung .L700.. mobile is block because someone use a wrong pattern and i do not have a Gmail account so please help me

• Munna

Is two sims works at a time?

I mean like your another product of 5212 model

• deepak dubey

AnonD-349506, 07 Jan 2015 hy call *#06# for imei codenat wrking is not col

hy call *#06# for imei code

• rik

hemu, 23 Jun 2014Dear friends,Unfortunantly i entered the code #*7337# and after... moreu contect the macanic for imei code.. etc..

• riki

hemu, 23 Jun 2014Dear friends,Unfortunantly i entered the code #*7337# and after... moreplw help me i entered #*7337# after my phone no coverage the network bt why

• zol

best phone ever.
love the metallic body, love the battery life, perfect.

• Osc

Vereab, 15 Jun 2014Just a very hard stuff I bought it in Germany 5 years ago, to b... moreI still have it up to date. A hardcore phone. Can't find a new housing because the screen is faded.

• hemu

friend,computer,mobile and more.my Email
Hemrajwaskel@gmail.com PLEASE HELP thanks to all . 9329479190 20

• Vereab

Just a very hard stuff
I bought it in Germany 5 years ago, to be honest I didn't out many attention at that time but after many other primary phones it still is alive, now I realize that this phone will be with me for a decade without troubles, I bought a brand new battery pack and is running over the wheels now I live in Mexico and works with out any issue.

• Arjit

Like this phone i can never seen..

• goergie

i just whane no if this phone can take whatsapp

• Chandan

This phone the strong in everyone I LIKE IT!!!!!!

• Durga pd sharma

I'm very happy to use this phone, for five years it is working very nicely still.

• Rahul

Vijay, 13 Aug 2012Ya True !! Even I am Using It Since Last 3.5 Years Yet No Problem :)I have change its display several times 8-9times and it is still diaplay is going very bad mobile ever seen

Ajith, 10 Apr 2013All features are good,I using this phone since 2008.now I want ... moreyou can find it at Elephant house, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.

• krishna

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2013I am having the Samsung, unfutunately the display has disconnect... moreOriginal Display ain't available... try other display. I made repaired for 480rs..

Not justfy 3g