Samsung L700

Samsung L700

• Adil

AC, 16 Aug 2010Hi Adil, first tell us your country & ur L700's firmware ver... moreA screen which is 176x220 pixels measures 1.8 inches when measured diagonally.
But the screen of L700, when measured diagonally is 2.1 inches, it is 240x320 pixels

Check the size of E200

AC, 16 Aug 2010Hi Adil, first tell us your country & ur L700's firmware ver... moreAbout the keypad tones matter, the problem is that u can only reduce its volume to zero. This thing also affect Power on/power off tone. The phone will not play the power on/power off tone if u reduce the volume to zero. what i wanna say is that there are only two options 1.Beep 2.Xylophone.
The "OFF" option is missing. This option was present in earlier mobile or simply E200 which i was using before L700. Thanks for replying to my comment. I am from Pakistan

• Adil

AC, 16 Aug 2010Hi Adil, first tell us your country & ur L700's firmware ver... moreThe software version of my phone is L700JPHI3 and the colour is lilac violet. whatever I have written about tones and call record is correct according to the phone i have. You may have read the Samsung mobile phone manual which says that certain features may not be available depending on the country. Please compare the display size of this phone with SAMSUNG E200. Its bigger than E200. The display of E200 is 176x220 but this one has 240x320. You can also check that the lowest display in the 2.0 megapixel camera of L700 is 320x240. In E200 the lowest display display of its 1.3 megapixel camera is 176x220. The website has given wrong information.

• AC

Adil, 16 Aug 2010I was using SAMSUNG E200. This phone lacks the following feature... moreHi Adil, first tell us your country & ur L700's firmware version if u r really using it.
Turn ur keypad volume off by going to PROFILE EDIT option. Then goto PHONE VOLUME and turn it to 0.
We can only set .mid or midi tones (polyphonic upto 64 channel) as smstone but not mp3 tones.
Call recording option is not available in our phones. The 4th option during a call is for make a new call.
And the display resolution of our L700 is 176by220 pixels only. Check it in any other websites or check the websites which gives u the complete information about ur device in which u open the site. Or download java applications or flash animations of various resolutions and check which fits on ur screen.
Also check ur battery info by pressing #*2474#.

Check ur firmware version by pressing *#1234# on dialing screen. I am from INDIA & my one is L700DDIA3.

• Adil

I was using SAMSUNG E200. This phone lacks the following features which are present in E200.
1. sms reject list. SAMSUNG L700 only supports call rejection, it does not have sms rejection option
2. skins
3. "off" option for keypad tones. You can only reduce its volume from side keys or activate silent profile

but this phone has also many new features as compared to E200

• Adil

Prashant Baviskar, 22 Jun 2010It's possiable change sms ring tone and set a mp3 ringtone?Select any profile. press options button and select edit option. you will get the tone settings. go to new messages settings and then message alert tone. press the options key---change----use my alert tone and u can use any mp3 song or tone of ur choise for sms

• Adil

Rahul, 06 Jul 2010Bad battry life only 18 to 24 hrs when normal use,camera picture... morePlease study your phone before giving wrong information. it can record call. during a call press the left soft key for options and then go to the 4th option i-e 4.Voice record

• Adil

To check the battery temperature, charging state and voltage, write *#0228# in idle mode.

• Adil

I m using L700 for the last two months. The battery life is really good and its true that the last bar of battery life stands for much longer time.. 24 hours easily. A correction should be made in the spec. because the display of this phone is 240x320. Its not 176x220

Does it have a security system where we can lock messages,images separately and can we restrict calls

• AC

Viswanath, 13 Aug 2010I am using this phone for 1 year 5 months. If the battery comes ... moreYes, I know. I am also using it over 1 year. The last bar of the battery symbol is to much strong. But the others not. I am using internet alot in my phone. I think so why I can not get the actual battery life.

You can send unlimited files in a single time via bluetooth. I remember once I sent 57mbs of videos to one of my friend. But you can recieved only that amount of files which is available in your phone memory.

• Viswanath

I am using this phone for 1 year 5 months. If the battery comes to one stick do not charge. It will stand for one full day. If you want you can check it yourself. After checking anyone can say about the mobile battery.

• Viswanath

AC, 01 Aug 2010The weakpoints of the phone are- Lower resolution display, photo... moreI am using this phone for 1 year 5 months. If the battery comes to one stick do not charge. It will stand for one full day. If you want you check it.

• Viswanath

kishore, 09 Aug 2010this is a worest phone dont buy it. failures:battery:even u not... moreIn One stick itself it stands for one full day. I have transferred maximum of 35Mb in bluetooth. I am using this mobile for 1 year 5 months. So do not give negative opinion.

• vijay nangare

[deleted post]networe of imei no fo 0 my

this phone is great the best phone

• kishore

this is a worest phone dont buy it.
failures:battery:even u not using this phone for one hour battery shows one point down.
2)loud speaker has no clarity its like a china cell
3)zoom is not good
4)its bluetooth system is worest only 6 to7 mb is transferble at a time.
positives
1)cam is good
2)music with ear phones is good
3)avg looks

• plange

pple think i use a china phone when i bring it out but wen they browse thru it they notice it it is'nt

• Tejas p kuduvalli

jahanzaib, 30 Jul 2010Hi to all people out there,if anyone of you is using this mobile... moreI am using this phone from past 6 months.This is an excellent phone with excellent music output and when compared to other music phones.
camera is good with feautures like mosaic shot.

Try this you can experience loud and excellent music output with full bass.

1.Dial *#0002*28436# and press call key. you will get audio settings

2.Select mp3 speaker(no 12).set ear gain to 14 and set hfr gain to 14 and save it.