Samsung L700

Samsung L700

• dee

how much is this phone?

• Patrick

Hello Ppl. I've bought this mobile phone one month ago. Since I've entered the EPROM RESET CODE my battery meter shows me full all the time and when it has to stop because of low battery power it suddently stops. I've been with it in service/it has been resofted/but still does the same thing showing me the full battery life all the time. Please tell me what to do if u know. Much Appreciate!

hi ppl

do you like this phone ?

which one is better : samsung L700 or samsung m3510 ?

thanks

hi ppl

do you like this phone ?

which one is better : samsung L700 or samsung m3510 ?

thanks

hey-ho. my opinion is positive.no problem with battery, design suits to me,not expensive.ok, menu is poor but what a hell. I used G600 before this and I hated it. greets
cccc

• Rakeb

This my phone now.really good .

• Priyanka

Thank you. Gurdeep ji and Neal, now i am able to use opera mini. Now it is really working.

• Gurdeep Singh Mander

Priyanka, 09 Jul 2009But in my phone opera mini 4.2 is not working. Shown as error ... moreAlright priyanka ji. Here's what you should do.

1. Browse to "My Files/Games and more".
2. Select "Opera Mini" from the list (do not launch).
3. Select "Options" from bottom-left of the screen.
4. Select "Advanced/Connections" from the pop-up list.
5. Select your connection name from the list that appears.
6. Again Select "Options" from the bottom-left and choose "Save".
7. Once saved, you can successfully launch your application and begin using gprs.

Hope it helps.
Happy surfing :)

• Duncan

The sumsum l700 is a cool phon av bin using it 4 the last 2mths.its amazing.however,av bin tryn to conffigure my e mail inbox 2 no avail.can smbdy giv me some directives pliz.

• Neal

Priyanka, 09 Jul 2009But in my phone opera mini 4.2 is not working. Shown as error ... moreYou have to select connection for the application. Highlight on the application option>Advanced>Connections>mobile office

• wild_d

i bought this phone on feb 09 in jakarta. i've read comments in this section and still decided to buy it. it looks great. the keypad is soft and easy to use. menu style is simple. compared to u800, i still can sms during my browsing with google on the phone.

does any1 ever used this phone as webcam ? can it be used as webcam ? please share. thanks

• anuj

it is awesome and very good as compare to nokia..........

Sahil, 10 Jul 2009Phone is extremely well. Battery backup is great. And the camera... more You can't capture images with the front camera. This is only for video calling in 3G areas. Thank you.

• Sahil

Phone is extremely well. Battery backup is great. And the camera is awesome, gr8 in light & in dark. Best Buy.

But can anyone help how to capture snap from the front camera. Plz.
Sahil.

dis fone is really kewl!!!

• Priyanka

Gurdeep Singh Mander, 09 Jul 2009Hi, this is not ramu :D But this is how it goes... To instal... moreBut in my phone opera mini 4.2 is not working. Shown as error
('Failed to connect to the internet. Go to
http://www.operamini.com/help?version=4.2 with your desktop browser or contact your service provider for internet setting'). While i am using airtel mobile office with my net front easily. Now what can i do?

• Gurdeep Singh Mander

Priyanka, 08 Jul 2009Hi ramu, now can u tell me from which web or wap site i can down... moreHi, this is not ramu :D
But this is how it goes...

To install operamini, you must have GPRS activated. Now browse to http://m.getjar.com/

Scroll down until u find "Quick Download" link. Click on that link. For the WAP Application ID enter 4985 and click Download. Your download will begin and get automatically installed. You can find the application shortcut under "My Files >> Games and more" Sub-folder.

Enjoy!!!

• Sachin

Camera quality in day is good btu in nite too bad.
Can play mpeg4, 3gp, wma videos. Web browsing speed is too fast.