Samsung M3200 Beat s

Samsung M3200 Beat s

• Shadow

Great had been using it since a long time now nd suddenly it says insert sim even if it's in...?.?

• Missy

can M3200 download watsapp?

• bones

i hav a samsung m3200 it wrk fine but nw i cnt hear any incomeing calls any 1 no or cn help

• Austin

once i download facebook messenge 3.3.1 my 4ni do switch itself off and on can this 4ni work on this version?

• TSHEGO

Miss Kate , 24 Jan 2011My M3200 keeps on switching it self on and off. i tried everythi... morehy,kate i hv what u need jst save ur data in sd-card..because the number that i wil gave u wil clear every data that ws downloaded..press *2767*3855# then ur phne wl b reset n u problem wl b solvd....add maleka tshegofatso via fb for more info

• Myron

This is the best 4n i have had.i like everything about it

• big time cam

miqz, 23 Feb 2012My top buttons don't wanna work and I wanted to know if there's ... morego to da samsung care cntre nd tell dem da fix it!

• jahcoolder

Mahindra, 20 May 2012My samsung m3200 music player can not play,it says contents not ... moreMusic player say content not supported try this for my phone it worked go to phone profiles select silent mode then go to games and more start an application chose yes when it say play sound in silent mode then press play button when the application has started .now play the song and select no when it demand sound in silent mode.it will open the mp window then play the song choose yes wen it demand again.(While song is playin)press back and change the profile to any mode.thats it enjoy (Jakhuda)

• nana

i just lyk the speakers bt evrything mst be thrwn in da bin

• fiso

sam, 12 Oct 2010My music player stoped working,when i press play it froze and re... moreMy phone has problem if i want to go to the internet it keeps on saying powerd access or sometimes a picture of the earth and it looks like it loading but it keeps on and on,plz help me.

im enjoying using samsung beat m3200 and i like the feactures of it

• ....

Anonymous, 23 May 2012my m3200 doesnt go into internet what should i do Trow It In The Bin lol

my m3200 doesnt go into internet what should i do

• Mahindra

My samsung m3200 music player can not play,it says contents not supported.but if u play through files it will play.

• Zico

zama, 13 Oct 2010My samsung phone doesnt wanna upload profile pictures when i all... moreMy M3200 doesnt allow me to upload photos on facebook. What must I do?

• Mandundu

This is a good phone i like all fectures about it.

• Tpjezy

if yo top buttonz arent wrkng..then i thnk it may be that u need to change the belt

• gabby

Gear, 10 Oct 2011Hi there, please can you tell me which part of my m3200 is fault... moreyes it will work

• miqz

Douglas MacRae, 05 Jun 2010What network are you with? If you are on Orange Go To the orange... moreMy top buttons don't wanna work and I wanted to know if there's a code for it can anyone help ???

• ERNEST

My phone doznt want to conect internet!