Samsung M5650 Lindy

Samsung M5650 Lindy

AK, 28 Jun 2012*2767*3855# code is format your phone witout codegoogle open mean phone will off

• Vicky

sawako, 28 Feb 2011i can't watch videos in youtube in this phone..huhuhuhu too bad..aIt is not having such kind of issue. I'm also using the same phone since last 3 years.

• Madhu

babubhai d. patel, 02 Feb 2013samsung 5650 loss my phone please helpPlz come in Nepal for Purchase in low cost INRS 5000/- only

• babubhai d. patel

samsung 5650 loss my phone please help

• tommy

I got this phone. Can anybody send me the PC studio software link for this phone ? pls..

• MOU

how to unlock my phone i forget my password i miss using my gt-m5650 samsung phone pls help me

• Sourav

AK, 28 Jun 2012*2767*3855# code is format your phone witout codethanks for the. what are the other attractive features that we can do with this corby M-5650

• VISHAL

AK, 28 Jun 2012*2767*3855# code is format your phone witout codethank u for giving

• AK

kitty_Cat, 12 Jun 2012hy evry1 i have a prblm, my phone's memory is full for clear my... more*2767*3855# code is format your phone witout code

if any body have whats app dan tell me how to download it on samsung m5650 lindy

• ely

kitty_Cat, 12 Jun 2012hy evry1 i have a prblm, my phone's memory is full for clear my... morei have too...the password is 12345 only...

• kitty_Cat

hy evry1
i have a prblm, my phone's memory is full for clear my phone's memory i need a password and i dont have password my phone model is samsung M5650 Lindy if sumone know plxx tell me :(

• Atharva@samsung

Really a good phone having all facilities ! love m5650 should be having qwerty keypad but quick phone at all :)

• nomanrahid

very good phone i bought it second hand. MTV edition is very good. smooth touch, its very reponsive. i like music of this phone, very handy, nice shape.
OVER all its a great phone ever i have seen according to price per options.... every single option is designed very nicely... :D

• Netiya

i used the M5650 lindy for 1 year and 3 months it is very good model i am willing to buy one more piece of lindy m5650

Video quality is not good always bit rad over

I used samsung lindy for two years and I find it very good to use cos it seldom spoil and I only repaired the phone for once. I will recommend this phone to users who prefer a simple phone as it has all the features that you will need=)

• Mannu

Good ph. touch response is osam..:-)

• PANKAJ

this is best mobile for use. good camera .internet bworsing and video quility music also good in headphone .wlan working fine(3g not in our area so no idea how in 3g )but all over this is best mobile in range rs 8000-9000

• sj

how where repair of this set