Samsung M620

Samsung M620

• spelertje

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2014Hi, I need to know what is this mobile cable calledrandom samsung cable, not a mini usb

• hitman

Better than The S5 and The iphone 6

• shayok

this phone is discharging too quick... what should I do to stop that?

Hi, I need to know what is this mobile cable called

• kingadil

Today i change the flex wire of m620, after that phone get switch on...but i lost my sounds of fone...and camera is full dark also no memmory card is loading...pls any one help me....
Is it was a problem of flex wire?

• mamun

my m620 got damage. When I try to open and it open,bt after its switch off. What can I do?

• Sindinator

dingutiah, 11 Nov 2013My samsung M620 internal memory is occupied by unseen files. the... moreI have a problem with internet memory it say its full

HATER, 29 Aug 2010i hate ths samsung m620 it freezes,i cant play videos longer the... morephone does open with *#9998*8888#

• dingutiah

My samsung M620 internal memory is occupied by unseen files. the space left is 750 kb. please help me.

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2013What can i do to my samsung if it want password an i cant entire... moreWhen i put on my SAMSUNG M620H it requires a passward which i really dont know

Number that pass through the phone if it want password?

What can i do to my samsung if it want password an i cant entire my phone it tall me to entire password?

• mamun

Samanta, 22 Nov 2012I have used this phone for three years.But after one year the sl... moreyour phone got dropt?

• mamun

I using it from 2010, it's works good. Bt one day it dropet, then the slide did not work, I repear it from a survice center. But it damage after 4/5 month, then I again repear it, and it again damage.. After repear the slide work good up to 4/5 month.

• jay

my phone are not accept any sim network

• managa

mine has just lost the softwere what do i do?

• raja

I have using this phone from April 2009. It is working very good as per it.s specification and after 3 year, I replaced the sliding cable. Otherwise there is no problem.

• Samanta

Simi, 22 Nov 2012After using this phone for one hr,the slide does not work.It is ... moreI have used this phone for three years.But after one year the slide does not work.Now the camera is not working and there are some problems in the watch.So i am really disturbed.

• Simi

After using this phone for one hr,the slide does not work.It is really pathetic for me.

• JOHN ZEE