Samsung M8800 Pixon

Samsung M8800 Pixon

• lace

Bingo, 08 Apr 2010Really great phone. Could buy any other phone now but prefer to ... moreIts a greatt phone im getting one soon my sister has one and its brilliant

shanu, 26 Mar 2010dear friends.......... my current sgh e251 samsung phone has be... morejust trust nokia. samsung succccccccccccccccccks.

• Arnab

M8800 is great phone. Its user friendly and easy to use. The battery issue which i saw in others comments, if u charge the battery for first three use by draining it completely and then charging for atlest 8-9 hrs the battery life will increase atleast upto 72 hrs with normal use. The only minus points of this phone is the touch screen sometimes malfunctions, there is no beep ringtone if required u have to compulsorily use it in a vibrating mode, nights pics are not so clear adequate light is required for clarity in pics the flash does not serve to its complete strength. Otherwise, this phone is very nice and i am happy to use it.

• Mitch

John, 07 Apr 2010I got this phone, and it doesn't have wifi - can yu get wifi dow... morego to getjar.com for free widgets.

• Bingo

Really great phone. Could buy any other phone now but prefer to stick with this one.

• John

I got this phone, and it doesn't have wifi - can yu get wifi downloaded from a shop?
And, do you know a site where you can download widgets?

• bonjy

jst love the fone. the battery life and the fact that you cant listen to the radio while charging are a small sacrifice!!!!!!

• zoey

When I add a birth date to my contacts how does the phone remind me who's birthday it is.
If it does not reminder you then what is the point of having it there?

• Iceman

Nahian, 24 Mar 2010How can i record a Conversation when i am in call???is there any... moreThere is no provision for call record in pixon...

• Iceman

Hamilton, 26 Mar 2010Somebody please help me,how do i close the music player applicat... morejust shift the widget to the widget bar... it should close the application. (make sure that the music is off/paused.

Alternately, you can go to music player and stop from there and then shift the widget to widget bar.

• Hamilton

Somebody please help me,how do i close the music player application on my home screen?

• shanu

dear friends.......... my current sgh e251 samsung phone has been a trouble to me for the last 2 years. it is the worst phone i wud have ever seen in my life time so far. now i want to buy a touchscreen phone with 5 or 8 mega pixel camera. my papa will not allow me to buy any other phone for the next 3-4 years if i buy a new phone now. but i need one brand new cell badly. plzzz help me whether i should buy this mobile or go for any other phone. i am residing in noida. all answers will be welcomed....

• Nahian

How can i record a Conversation when i am in call???is there any software for this???

• Bil

Great phone. First of its kind with touchscreen and great camera. Not perfect, but if i had to buy another phone now would not know which one to buy, not one seems better than this one, everything considered.

• zee

I am using this phone quite some time now and have not faced any issue for far as. The biggest draw back of this phone is not having WLAN :( , also life of battery on GPRS / EDGE lasts for only few hours; like 2-3 hours max, but with normal usage it cover 1.5 day easily. It has awesome Video / Audio Quality , Camera is too good in Day light, but not good for indoor shooting with dim lights. Video Recording it even better than still cam.

Japtech , 17 Mar 2010I have been reading through all comments posted about the Pixon ... moreplease don't. the battery life sucks. I am made the biggest mistake of my life by exchanging m8800 with my nokia 6233.

also its not user friendly.

Infact I would advise to refrain from my buying any samsung phones.

Stefan, 27 Feb 2010the battery life is shocking! if you charge it overnight so that... moredont charge it overnight it does the battery in just charge it for a couple of hours

• Lizo

I got this phone a year a go and i'd never swap it back..actually maybe not never...but anyways i like it smart looking phone, great camera,easy to us...i just love it ...the only bad thing for me is the lack of avilable applications but it was my choice to buy it...i truly recommend it

• k8

I would not recommend this phone. Had one for almost a year now... the touchscreen malfunctions frequently, it would either respond to a wrong key or not respond at all. After a few days or a week, it will work normally but I have to go through this every now and then. Its bad when you need to respond to an important message. Another glitch is it shuts off by itself even if I just charged it. Photos during night time are terrible. The camera can only be relied on during a bright sunny day. My phone still looks as new as the day I bought it but no one seems to be interested to purchase it now, not even for half the price. Very low resale value. Very disappointing.