Samsung N620

Samsung N620

• kamaluddin ainy

Hi
I want to compose some Indian songs on my Sumsang N620, but I don't know where to find the ringtones for Indian songs. Can any body send me the way How to compose a song or where to find it.

Thanks alot bye,

• atour

melody for mobail ok.
thanks.

• ramin

I looking for a new ringtone for sumsung n620 please help me if you have a information!

• Asif ali khan

i live in pakistan khi. what is price of N620 set. pls maile me soon
thanks

• eman

Check out free ringtones, wallpapers and java games for samsung, nokia, ericsson and other phones on http://www.beefunk.com/

• azhar maqsood

it,s very smart and quite hand set

• Arun Patel

I wanted the user manual for Samsung N-620. I could not find it on the WEB. Can you provide me any web address from where I can download, as I have lost the original one.

• mustafa mohammadi

i looking for a new ringtone(iran or arabian)for sumsung n620 please help me if you have a information! ;)

• Seyed Mojtaba Hossei

If the Persian symbol of question mark could be included in addition to the English question mark " ? " , it would enhance the capability of Samsung Products for sending text messages by Iranian useres. The same is applicable for the Arab users. The Persian question mark is written in the opposite direction the English question mark is written. It is written from right to left, but the shape is the same.

• GHOLAM REZA

hi
thanks for send information of samsung n620 phone

• robby

i want manual this indonesian language
thank's before and i'm very hope

• robby

i want manual this indonesian language

• aliakbar safiaghdam

that is grate and usefull devise.

• shervin

Hi.
I bought a N620 set.Its very good.specially its tones .In iran market
there are two type of it. One,MADE BY SUMSUNG and other MADE IN KOREA BY SUMSUNG
which of them is original?

• amir

pleas give me program of melody creation.
tanks.

• Mansoor

hi,i am in Pakistan and i have this set its kool buddy with mee always..mine mobile number is 0300 5119824

• ireks dwi

N620 i thing is one of the nice elegant samsung phones, it is a must may be to have it

it has no menu hort cuts !

• ABC

where I can find samsung N620 with special price

• amin

i am in iran
i have shop mobail in iran
i love to have melody irani af samsung
can you help me