Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

• sana

Tyson, 20 Mar 2019How did you upgrade it mine doesn't want to install appshow i download Play store in may tab

• KPe

Without rooting and upgrading to Android v.6.x the problem seems to be and after resetting, that Google Play does not install nor is anywhere to be found when original system is restored. The old app "Market" is no longer supported. Is there a way around this?

• evansiviva isaya

PaoChaeng, 06 Mar 2019I upgraded my Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab to Android 6.0. I can now... moreHow can i upragrade mine please samsung P1000 galaxy tab

• Tyson

PaoChaeng, 06 Mar 2019I upgraded my Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab to Android 6.0. I can now... moreHow did you upgrade it mine doesn't want to install apps

PaoChaeng, 06 Mar 2019I upgraded my Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab to Android 6.0. I can now... moreHow. Can you please teach me how to upgrade my samsung galaxy tab p1000

• Franco

PaoChaeng, 06 Mar 2019I upgraded my Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab to Android 6.0. I can now... moreIt loses theTV mode?

• Franco

If i root it to upload it, it lose the tv mode? 😶😖

• PaoChaeng

I upgraded my Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab to Android 6.0. I can now download some modern apps and its fun to think that an old tablet can run Android 6.0

• Glenlee04

I think P1000M froyo doesn't support call

• RenevonFalk

Mine is still working, but not possible to upgrate for the newest apps.

• okik

my samsung gt p1000 still operated i use apk apps for gingerbread and done still smoth

alex, 17 Jun 2018I still have it. And it is still working. And it is still as it ... moreGood for phone and sms? Cuz a person want to sell me a P 1000

• alex

I still have it. And it is still working. And it is still as it ever was. Which other phone endured 8 years? Still 2.3 and care not about upgrading. I wish I were this happy with any other phone I bought.
Once or twice I had to reinstall it from scratch, but this was because of some faulty program that left it in a mess. Once I reinstalled OS all worked fine.
I do not understand why do we need anything else? :) Long live PT-1000!

• Meha

ShareIT, 10 Oct 2017Use ShareIT to get Whatsapp on tab + New VersionWhats apps

• Sir L

My galaxy p1000 cannot update install any application and how can i update it to a later version?

• ShareIT

MUKWIYE, 18 Aug 2017please help me to install whatsap on my galaxy tab GT-P1000 ???... moreUse ShareIT to get Whatsapp on tab + New Version

• Toufeeq

MUKWIYE, 18 Aug 2017please help me to install whatsap on my galaxy tab GT-P1000 ???... moreSearch google for latest whatsapp.apk file and install.

• MUKWIYE

please help me to install whatsap on my galaxy tab GT-P1000 ??? it seems impossible for me. i am waiting for your assistance. thank you

• isaac