Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Use bluetooth head phones or earphones during calls much better.galaxy tab rocks.!

It plays avi and flv.just download rock player from the market.everything is there on the android apps.

• mohammed

when receiving any call i found the speaker only working and it doesn't accept any thing but speaker

• Gopal

Guys tell me seriously...isn't it too big to handle as a phone...any suggestions or anyone explored more in handling the phone ...its almost 300gm and not comfortable for pocket...but the features and the tab functions are luring me to buy..tips awaiting...

• mady

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2011how about flv and avi it will be shame if this dosnt play all... moreI think it does not play avi or flv

galaxy s do that

• ashutozzz

my wifi is not workin.anyone help!!!

how about flv and avi

it will be shame if this dosnt play all codecs at least

• Yafet

Moon, 01 Jan 2011Can tab do calling ?yes, it does for sure. that's one of the differences you find between Ipad and Galaxy Tab. hope it will help

• Thulani

What is the differance between samsung galatxy Tab and Samsung I9000 I want to buy it. and what is the best price on the market? lastly where can I get one?

• Moon

Can tab do calling ?

is there any website similar to gsmarena, but for tablets?

• BG

Great device - BUT - synchronizing with Outlook is simply not possible without getting third party applications - unlike Blackberry Desktop and ITunes, Android has no comparable compatible free desktopp software for synchronizing with outlook For this reason I will not be using the TAB the way I wanted to. Thumbs down for this limitation.

Just got my Samsung Tab. I would say best tablet so far. Better then pad. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab­/149336071781436

• lois

Hi. I need opinions. Which is better, the Apple iPad or this Samsung Galaxy Tab? Thanks! :)

• Umar Khan

Mckeys, 30 Dec 2010Can any one advise me on how to disable motion sensor on my Gala... moreWhen you drag the screen down from top to get the notification and other options. The last icon on top is Lock screen, try that.

HTH

• Mckeys

Can any one advise me on how to disable motion sensor on my Galaxy Tab. I find it disturbing when the screen just rotates. Help!!!!!!!!

• Muhammed

Tariq panhwar, 28 Dec 2010Its isnt portable,i bought one soon returned,coz ipad better than tabHello Mr and this is my e-mail address
mrhandsome.in@gmail.com

• Muhammed

Tariq panhwar, 28 Dec 2010Its isnt portable,i bought one soon returned,coz ipad better than tabI need the tab in second...
How much do U xpecting..?

nothing is perfect, but this tab is close to it. bought it two weeks ago and believe me, I do not want to miss it anymore

tab is always hanging and tab goes silent sometimes in middle of the call i am worried putting in so much of hard earned money