Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

• Afridi

dante48, 19 Mar 2012Perfect tab, i've mine running on android 4.0.3 ics (cm9). I'm l... moreHay man ........!!! How u Upgrated ur Tab 2 such Version ......??? Plzzz tell me, wts da procedure ................

• Afridi

AnonD-36968, 20 Mar 2012How can you upgrade your tab? thank you..Just Simply Download Samsung KIES App frm Samsng Site on ur pc.. connect ur tab with it, n automaicaaly new version vl b updated 2 ur tab ....

dante48, 19 Mar 2012Perfect tab, i've mine running on android 4.0.3 ics (cm9). I'm l... moreHow can you upgrade your tab? thank you..

I have one and here it is written that it has WiFi hotspot but I can't find in my tab.! :\ Does it support WiFi Hotspot.?

• dante48

Perfect tab, i've mine running on android 4.0.3 ics (cm9). I'm loving it

• ana

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2012hello, i need to put stock rom for scandenavia (nordic) on my t... moreFW on mine is P1000XXJPZ (official GB upgrade through Kies), has a bunch of European languages, including Scandinavian.

• joe sb

SANUSI, 07 Mar 2012Do not upgrade, there is no differenceIt's deference if using skype

hello, i need to put stock rom for scandenavia (nordic) on my tab, i see some site posting roms, but i don't know which of them is nordic,,, can anybody give me number of a stock nordic rom?

• PRAVIN SANGLE

its good but quite hard in use....

• asik

AnonD-46719, 16 Mar 2012helo, i need your all opinion, i had bought this tab then i had ... moreyou give your tablet to nearest service station ..no problem

• johnny

hi,im just wondering why my p1000 is not functioning at all when i plug in to my car usb player?does anyone know?please advice.hopefully i can charge my p1000 and play the song at the same time (like iphone)

• Nani

AnonD-46590, 15 Mar 2012battery life iz 20-25 Hours by continuosly usng ....It's good but somehow, just like any other mobile phones, talk time is only about 35% of what they claim. stand-by time is also not that long in reality. Why can't they (mobile phone companies) be TRUE on what they claim? They've been robbing us with our money with this exaggerated claims like... you know who.

helo, i need your all opinion, i had bought this tab then i had wrongly download the samsung galaxy sl update. android 2.3.5...suddenly, the update is failed, my tab cannot switch on until now...my question is how to fix it?? and what can i do to make it come back to download mode. my country is Malaysia. thank you

AnonD-46232, 13 Mar 2012I'm gonna purxhase P1000 soon, liked the reviews. Just wanna kn... morebattery life iz 20-25 Hours by continuosly usng ....

• afridi

yes office adobe reader AutoCAD wrks gr8 .... its a phone tab .. portable .. effortable .. m a civil engg studnt, n m usng it... dre isn,t ,uch diffrnt btween gingerbread n froyo, jut mino grahphics on home screen changed bt ncreses da Speed..... wrks more better n gingerbread ..

i bnought samsung galaxy tab in bangkok how to open the bluetooth

• Glad

Can i install Photoshop onto it?

I'm gonna purxhase P1000 soon, liked the reviews.
Just wanna know a few things, if someone can help....
Thanks in advance .........!

1st. How does the office works in it, procedure please.

2nd. Is Froyo better or Gingerbread. (Users Comments)

3rd. How is the battery life ......?

Please mention if you guys have experienced any problem in it .

Recently i bought a galaxy tab in greece si it's vodafone locked. now im here in the philippines and i tried to update it via kies but i get a message "your device does not support upgrading via kies" anyone can help me?

What is adavantage and disadvantage, if you upgrade the OS Froyo to OS Gingerbread? thank you?