Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Hey..plz Any one tell me the price of this tab ? In UK.?

• faraz

but a way this tab good or no

• Zue

philani, 24 Feb 2012Can one connect the Tab to the LCD TV ,ike we do with lap topsYes. But you have to buy the TV Video AV Cable like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-TV-Video-AV-Cable-Sa­msung-Galaxy-Tab-P1000-1-4M-/310382124007?pt=US_­Tablet_Accessories&hash=item4844375be7 . lots at ebay. just find the best price.

i m glad to be a part of samsung family..i want to know , how i use my usb with pc?i mean,when i put my usb connection with pc, it connected but i didnt find on my pc! is there any software has to load on my tab for further..please give me the guideline and oblige thereby.

does galaxy tab p1000 supports usb on the go??

• Vikky

philani, 24 Feb 2012Can one connect the Tab to the LCD TV ,ike we do with lap topsYes you can connect it to TV. Just you have to buy HDMI cable. one side of the cable connect to the tab and another site to the TV.

My Samsung Tab has a problem with charging.It wont charge when i put it in.What should I do? PLEASE HELP !!! :D

• Ren

I have been charging my p1000 tab for about 6hrs to get a 100% battery, i used video calling in skype for less than an hour and turns out the battery went empty. Is this common if we do video call?

• philani

Can one connect the Tab to the LCD TV ,ike we do with lap tops

• money

I want to know if one can re- run CDMA programmes on galaxy tab since it came with android OS if possible, how can someone go about it.

why is it my tab doesnt charging?

• Mags

I have recetly bought the Galaxy Tab1000 does it have a spelling correction if yes how do i set it up?

ANDRE, 21 Feb 2012can a person make a call from the P1000 tab..?yes

• Afridi

ANDRE, 21 Feb 2012can a person make a call from the P1000 tab..?yes Its Buit in 3G, so you can make calls sms etc ... its just like a mobile phone ....

• ChiTownsFinest

ANDRE, 21 Feb 2012can a person make a call from the P1000 tab..?You can make calls from the P1000 Galaxy Tab the same way as you would from any ordinary cell phone. You have to go to your settings and activate your call switch. (It does not come pre-activated when you buy it.) Then have your cellular carrier switch over your phone number.

• jan

julian, 19 Feb 2012how to update this tab to gingerbread?Just add ginger sirup

• ANDRE

can a person make a call from the P1000 tab..?

• julian

how to update this tab to gingerbread?

• -_-

this tab is nice but its price is to high,i wanted to buy this tab but theni saw another tab the dell streak 7 and i saw that hes just better and still he was le expensive,the only bug of its tab is its price/if some1 founds it for less then 350$ i would be very happy to hear about it(not from ebay plz)

• prateek

chocky, 14 Feb 2012my friend offer this tab to 16000 rupees ............ it have ... moreit costs 15999 in reliance digital new delhi....than Y U going to buy old one ....go get new one.....