Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

• rocky

its cool but it does not support 3.1 honeycomg

• priya

hi wht abt email? cn we recive push email n cn we edit also word documents?

• mark

hello, my galaxy tab automatically turns off when I use the camera with flash. Help please. :)

• ryan

hi, my galaxy tab automatically turns off if I use camera with flash. help please. :)

• jimmy

Why this tab cant run honeycomb? Why HTC does? This is unfair. Sad.

• safs

My Galaxy tab P1000 is my good friend.

It would be perfect if it can be upgraded to
Version 3.0 or 4.0 Ice cream sandwich...

• joseph

How many SMS characters can this phone supports? I have P1000 but it only has 75 bytes. Can I upgrade this?

please clarify. If I update the firmware, will I lost my contact details ? Thanks in advance

• Omer

Dont worry Tab owners ,
ICS is coming from developers (people are building). But It'll not be from Samsung.

• Joeschmoe

Just read that the flyer will be getting honeycomb..i know it has a higher clocked cpu and a gb of ram but SE just announced the xperia play to get ICS along with its other lucky bretheren. Just wondering, if HTC and Sony could update their products having the same specs as the tab like the SE xperia play, then why can't samsung do the same? hoping for another major update because it would be a real bummer if samsung would leave out this cool piece of device to not even experience having an OS that is meant for a tablet. it's like WM/legacy omnias all over again (*cough* omnia i900 and WM6.5 phones *cough*) leaving their old smartphone flagships in favor of new ones in terms of major updates.

• Matt

My Galaxy tab P1000 is my good friend.

It would be perfect if it can be upgraded to
Version 3.0 or 4.0 Ice cream sandwich...

daydreaming hah...???

It's just a question from a guy who support Sumsung.

• Joe

Is it possible to download YM, skype and facebook direct in Galaxy tab

• VEECEE

shah saab, 02 Dec 2011I bought this tablet about a month ago and as i am a bussiness m... morehow does this supercedes my laptop computer???

• jimmy

AnonD-29527, 04 Dec 2011no it cannot run Honeycomb. Galaxy Tab P1000 stuck in Gingerbrea... moreSTUFF tq for the information:)
Hmm tab 8.9 is it can make call?

jimmy, 02 Dec 2011This tab can run android honeycomb? Plz let me knowno it cannot run Honeycomb. Galaxy Tab P1000 stuck in Gingerbread.
thats why Samsung has launched Galaxy Tab 7" Plus for the Honeycomb version.

• jimmy

Luka, 02 Dec 2011No,but you can download a Honeycomb launcher.Tq luka:)
So this tab can run gingerbread only?

• Luka

jimmy, 02 Dec 2011This tab can run android honeycomb? Plz let me knowNo,but you can download a Honeycomb launcher.

• jimmy

This tab can run android honeycomb? Plz let me know

• shah saab

I bought this tablet about a month ago and as i am a bussiness man it is become very handy i also sold my computer as i carry this tablet to office everyday

Im going to sell my galaxy tab with leather case, if anyone want, u can contact me at actionsworld@gmail.com. The price is Rs 15,000. It at Chennai, India. TQ.