Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

art, 26 Nov 2011hi i just want to know if this tablet can make call or text?Yes it does receive and make calls and same for texts

Hi..i had seen one video on youtube,in which they were shown that, this galaxy tab can be run on honeycomb 3.0 alpha.is this true?.. And this meets minimum requirement to load ICS 4.0...please let me know issue about honeycomb...sry for my bad english.

• Tazgriffin

AnonD-31627, 24 Nov 2011No, the original Samsung GT-P1000 is manufactured in Korea!True! Made in Korea indeed.

• jack

bought a used galaxy tab just this week. i got it with the v2.3.3 gingerbread firmware update already. the owner said samsung upgraded the OEM v2.2 froyo free of charge when the battery started acting up... also free since it was covered by warranty.

at first i was skeptical about it's performance... but turned out quite good for my purpose and intended use. i use it primarily for video calls to my wife who's abroad working. for those like me who's been asking if the front camera works for video calls (ym and skype... not sure bout other messenger apps)... yes, very much indeed as well as my desktop. my 3 boys are now jockeying to get a hold of it because of the games and streaming videos.

as for me, it turns out i'm using it more and more for surfing, youtube, facebook... practically all the stuff i do via internet. slows down though, at times crashes (unresponsive/force closes) when left with lots of apps running (when it eventually locked and slept) when made to wake up... but i can manage. electronic stuff does that when made to do too much at the same time... so i don't complain.

so far, so good. HTH.

• Abdullatif

Owesome, But cannot do Video chatting with Gtalk /Skype

Samsumg please do something for Video Chat

• jack

Anonymous, 26 Nov 2011upgrading from 2.2 to 2.3..how? bring it to the service center. they'll upgrade it free of charge long as it's still covered by warranty.

that's what samsung does here at our place.

• flaviu

Anonymous, 26 Nov 2011upgrading from 2.2 to 2.3..how? just rtfm! how hard is it to look for older posts...

• art

hi i just want to know if this tablet can make call or text?

upgrading from 2.2 to 2.3..how?

• vlaca72

AnonD-31627, 24 Nov 2011No, the original Samsung GT-P1000 is manufactured in Korea!Do not talk nonsense ... the phone is made at the Samsung factory in Vietnam .... and everything else that is made in China and Poland ... where Samsung has its own factory ...

gerbie, 22 Nov 2011hi there if galaxy tab p1000 are made in vietnam it's that original?No, the original Samsung GT-P1000 is manufactured in Korea!

ever heard of p6200 tab? Doyou know when its release here in philippines? And if ever, it wherever country you are, xan you state the price difference of the p1000 and the p6200? :>

• judy

how to use the camera zoom

• judy

P.loon , 22 Nov 2011My P1000 it will power off at power 40%++ when I open camera or ... morehow to use the amera zoom

• gerbie

hi there if galaxy tab p1000 are made in vietnam it's that original?

• shz

chocdwop, 21 Nov 2011How can I delete the calls made from my call Log? Long press on the call made, you will find the option to delete

• P.loon

My P1000 it will power off at power 40%++ when I open camera or doing donwloads.

• sujith

satya3574, 21 Nov 2011Can I connect a Tata Photon USB internet dongle to this?No u cant. It doesnt have usb. if u have internet sim card u can use as 3G.

• KHADIM

Flaviu, 14 Nov 2011If you want to update to gingerbread you will have to trick the ... moreThanks alot dear. I followed steps you mentioned and got my GT to android 2.3.3 (official) Thanks alot

• dorarch

How doés it use to ring out if there is an incoming call and can I use an mp3 for it ringing tone or it has a preset ringing tone only