Samsung P850

Samsung P850

Is this phone mythical? It has to be, well at least for 2005!

• Kaleel

winner, 16 Jan 2012i still have this phone...in riyadh you can get it in Batha of H... morecan i get your whats app no

i want the battery of this phone.if anyone has pleasemake a way to give that for me

Ravindra Mane, 19 Oct 2011I have this phone but I wanted its full body cause of my phone w... moreDear Ravindra,

• winner

Chechu, 22 Dec 2011I have the phone but, around 1 year the battery is down. i don't... morei still have this phone...in riyadh you can get it in Batha of Hara....check mursalat or samsung service centre- olaya---

• Chechu

I have the phone but, around 1 year the battery is down. i don't know where i will get it in Saudi Arabia

• Ravindra Mane

I have this phone but I wanted its full body cause of my phone was crashed under the car. so please help me if anybody has this old phone I want the stripe of this phone for data recovery. If anybody know the tact of data recovery pl tell me thanks

• Ravindra Mane

• TSOTSI

i like this phone but the only thing is its not easy to find its parts

• Rahman

Brado, 13 Mar 2009I think the P850 is a awesum phone I've had mine going on 3 and ... moreIt is really a great phone, Samsung please update this phone for 2011, Thanks

• guess

very-very bad phone. i dont like it.

• viqar ahmed

hi i like samsung p850 it is 3.2mp camera but one thing i did not like that mp3 player going on i cantdo other work

• fouad

samsug is nemper 1

• Rahman

Brado, 13 Mar 2009I think the P850 is a awesum phone I've had mine going on 3 and ... moreYou are so right, just bought my second one, brand new in the box, wish they could come up with a new model on this design!

• wasaby

does anyone know where i can buy parts for this phone?
i broke front and inside displey.please tell me...

• P850 boi

does anyone know the oringal code for the phone lock. i mistakly reset my settings and now i dont know the code for it. Please help

• Brado

I think the P850 is a awesum phone I've had mine going on 3 and a half years and its never let me down..the 3.2 Camera does a good job at taking pictures and i must say samsung has disigned a good looking phone..but wish that they would disign something similar to it for 2009 or 2010 and advertise it here in South Africa soon..:-)

• portia

how to use sumsung p850 email.

• Joe

omar, 17 Oct 2008don knw if u will get it in singapore or bangkok...but heres sit... moreSorry kid. Don't know where the screen is but ill look for it. It is urgent???
- Joe

• omar

chotonhaque@gmail.co, 30 May 2008great looks & strong.I'm very fond of my P850.Very simple to use... moredon knw if u will get it in singapore or bangkok...but heres site where u will get p-850 batteries...http://www.m-99.co.uk/samsung-p850.h­tml...da company is situated in UK...so if u wanna order click on this site...

n if ny1 knwz where can i get p 850 frnt lcd screen plz reply...itz urgent...