Samsung S5250 Wave525

Samsung S5250 Wave525

• francis

goodday to everyone! how can i upgrade my bada os to the lates version? please tell me how. i need it badly. please.

• zubi

wel - egypt, 24 Dec 2010yes and also you can attach an item when you send an email.hello 'wel egypt' if u r using wave 525 pls tell me abt this phone because im planning to buy this, pls pls pls pls tell me abt its touch,features,camera, battery etc etc pls pls pls pls reply soon...thanx in advance

• wel - egypt

Shaky, 23 Dec 2010Hey Guys, Temme one thing, can i send a photo which is in the p... moreyes and also you can attach an item when you send an email.

• wel - egypt

Anonymous, 21 Dec 2010I have call-recording on my phone. We need to just press the loc... morereally ?? I don't have this option I only have keypad contacts end call speaker mute headset options, how can I find the recording option, even if i go to menu and open the recorder during the call it says unalbe to record during phone !!!

hey can anyone say how many wallpapers can we set on a wave

• Natasha

How can i upgrade operating system to next virsion? Can it posible to do frm Samsung custoumer care Gallery..?

• Sanjna

zubi , 23 Dec 2010from how long u r using this phone sanjana...?I am usng ths frm past 2 week.

• Sanjan

sahil, 23 Dec 2010me updating its os , lets see wat happSahil.. Pls tel me d result aftr updatng bada os..? Thnk u.

when will the update for the OS upgrade be announced or released in the philippines? am a wave 525 user on bada 1.1.

• zubi

sahil, 23 Dec 2010me updating its os , lets see wat happHi Sahil, r u using wave 525 if yes pls tell me abt this phone because im planning to buy this phone soon. Pls pls pls pls pls reply, i'm waiting!!!

• sahil

SANJANA, 23 Dec 2010Can it posible to upgrade its operating system to next version?me updating its os , lets see wat happ

• zubi

SANJANA, 23 Dec 2010Ya.. Its a grt phne by samsung. User friendly.. Bada os is best.... morefrom how long u r using this phone sanjana...?

• zubi

SANJANA, 23 Dec 2010Ya.. Its a grt phne by samsung. User friendly.. Bada os is best.... morethanx for reply,then what abt battery backup and music....

• SANJANA

zubi , 23 Dec 2010Hi Sanjana are you using wave 525. If yes pls tell me abt the ph... moreYa.. Its a grt phne by samsung. User friendly.. Bada os is best.. Touch is smooth.. Camera quality is gud.. Bt no led flash.. Overall.. Ausam phne..

• zubi

selva, 23 Dec 2010I had used mobile in 15 days realy fentastic mobile sound qualit... moreHi Selva if u using wave 525 pls tell me abt the phone and how is the camera clarity of the phone......?

• zubi

SANJANA, 23 Dec 2010Can it posible to upgrade its operating system to next version?Hi Sanjana are you using wave 525. If yes pls tell me abt the phone how it is, i mean its feature, touch etc etc because im planning to buy this one or should i buy wave 533 pls pls pls pls reply soon. Thanx in advance

• zubi

hi friends i'm planning to buy wave 525 pls tell me how its touch and other features and how it is different from wave 533 which one is good. Pls pls pls pls reply soon.

• SANJANA

Can it posible to upgrade its operating system to next version?

• Shaky

Hey Guys,
Temme one thing, can i send a photo which is in the phone throught the Email? Means is there ne option 'Send via Email' if we go to the properties of the photo?

• selva

I had used mobile in 15 days realy fentastic mobile sound quality excellent with 5.1surround and battery life is good normal use for stand in 3days and heavy use
stand in 1.5days excellent and excellent speed wifi and one problem high resolution mp4 vedio notsupported(600 x420) only supported format is 240 x 320 only supported and 176 x 144 is supported and 3gp vedio supported and other features is fentastic