Samsung S5250 Wave525

Samsung S5250 Wave525

• imrose

ranu, 26 Jun 2012it is a very good smart phone, it can acess internet very easil... moreu r right dude it's a very good fone

• ranu

it is a very good smart phone, it can acess internet very easily it is amazing.

• ARNAV

this is mobile id veruy good b cos my frinends is also using it

fantastic mobile , but some one stolen it
i used only three months

Sajin, 17 Jun 2012Is this phone better than star 3yes

• mei

htet, 19 Jun 2012I would like to know about for keypad,because when I use the Int... morepress the on/off knob on the right upper side then an option will appear, keypad, speaker etc...press keypad and type the pin number

• Akbar

1.for using keypad oncall 1st press power key & tht you will find options....

2. this fone support youtube & online streamming websites...

• malai

AnonD-59725, 19 Jun 2012does this phone support youtube absolutely!!

• htet

I would like to know about for keypad,because when I use the International calling card I can't find the keypad to retype Pin Number and Phone Number.Any suggestion?

does this phone support youtube

• vishal

does this phone supports youtube

• guest

update available nice

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2012internal memory is very less and net also very slow. plz dont b... moreinternet speed depends on your service provider, not your phone. i use tata docomo connection and use this phone to browse internet in my laptop. I get 20 kBPS download speed on average.

• Sajin

Is this phone better than star 3

• pooja

its very good becoz pls go for it....

• crazie_D

AnonD-58535, 11 Jun 2012by seeing ur posts i don think i shoul buy disdear sunshine, choose wat u like, everyone has der own views, don depend on it. M goin to buy dis phone.. Its a gud set wit such a low price. I recommend dis phone.

• crazie_D

Guru, 15 Jun 2012I have this phone and it sims lyk it doesnt suport whatsapphey guys, whatsapp is not for bada OS. its oly for symbian, android, windows n iphone. So don try 4 bada, but u can download chatOn.

• sunny

camera superb and net speeed is also good.its worth buying this cell phone with low price :)

• Lady nyc

True that guru,anwe hw can download whatsapp for this phone

• Guru

I have this phone and it sims lyk it doesnt suport whatsapp