Samsung S5250 Wave525

Samsung S5250 Wave525

• MR. KUMAR

baloy, 01 Nov 2011where can i found the chat on facebook on this fone?pls reply.tnx.You can get KINT messenger from app store. its multi-IM

• Ivan HA

Cheese, 01 Nov 2011The phone is way above my expectations..... i downloaded 700 son... moreI agree with you hahahaha... this phone is good for the low price with capasitive touchscreen

• Cheese

AnonD-28649, 01 Nov 2011Is this phone is nice to use ? or not ? PLEASE ANSWER ME .. beca... moreThe phone is way above my expectations..... i downloaded 700 songs and pictures... the camera is great and the os is nice..... I recommend it for people who wants to get a mid end phone with superior qualities..... in short dont just stare on it.... buy it!!!!! :)

• baloy

where can i found the chat on facebook on this fone?pls reply.tnx.

Is this phone is nice to use ? or not ? PLEASE ANSWER ME .. because I have a plan to buy this phone .. so I need your opinion ..

• Arindam

what is gps? plz any1 tell me

• Akash

I bought this phone a few days back and i am really satisfied with its performance, its a superb budget smartphone and if you are looking for a cheap smartphone i will advise you to go for it.

Hi, guys i m using dis phone frm last 1 year it was nice mobile but i want to update my mobile frm where can i update my mobile.plz guys suggest me.........

• Chester_Quilas_22

i'll rate this phone 82/100

• Klein

Please please please . some one help me does bada 1.1 version can be upgraded to 2.0 version . please help me out in the situation . its really urgent

• jay

The phone is really SEXY...., but it could be an android version. camera should have flash. battery back up is superb. really a sexy phone for young guys . go for it if you not interested in android OS

• Vikki

Phone is good. nice battery back up . but bada SUCKS ....,

• lOL

Can you play Fruit Ninja in this phone?

• totie

where can i found the chat in Fb on this fone?

• sumit

Hi, guys i am using dis mobile frm last 1year.and i am realy vry happy to hve mobile. dis mobile was awesome.go for it guys.

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2011How can we use numeric keypad while calling. I need it while cal... morehey unlock the key then u can use numeric keys while call

can v play the "edge" game in this mobile with a rotating sensor.. and where can v get this game... ? pls reply my lovable guyzz... !

Just One Word For This Phone "Awesome".Camera Quality is just too good.nd internet runs like a bullet...if u r searching for cheap nd best phone Close ur eyes nd go for this Model......

How mucg is this, Samsung S5250 Wave525 ?

• Senthil

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2011How can we use numeric keypad while calling. I need it while cal... morePress the Lock key till the keypad options display while you r in the call.