Samsung S5250 Wave525

Samsung S5250 Wave525

• pappu

wat is the maximum fps video wave 525 can play?

• Aenn

Where can i download themes? I tried at zedge.net but theres no themes for this fone

• Pau

Hey guys, how much is this phone now? And where can I buy this phone for like 5,000Php? Thanks for replying BTW. :>

an awesome phone for its price! i love it.

• ethan

Bivash25, 04 Oct 2011From where i can download themes for my wave525? pls reply...For themes checkout in www.zedge.net .
i would like to know how is this handset?
1)music clarity
2)camera clarity
3)battery backup &
most importantly is messaging easy or not?
Hope u can answer all these questions...
Regards,
ethan

• mahi

i m very rough in handling mobile should i go for it? i like its features bt m littel confused...

• Mr Singh

banig, 04 Oct 2011what is the latest price of it?Just Bought yesterday for 5700 at mobile store in gurgaon. (Mobile store guys were asking for 5817/- so I did some bargaon and got discount for 100/- bucks :)

• farzad

how can i use to wifi hotspot in my wave 525?
plz help me soon...

• banig

what is the latest price of it?

• vicky

very good handset and sexy handset

• Bivash25

From where i can download themes for my wave525? pls reply...

• dodoy

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2011where did u buy it? im located in quezon city. in what mall?at sm cubao. much better if you try it first before you buy.

• avizzz

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2011Hows it typing on virtul keypad ?Hello i bought this 2 days before....i found it very very good...it looks descent as well as perform gr8....
in this range this is the best phone...and also battery bkp is also gr8....worth buying

dodoy, 04 Oct 2011I just bought this phone last night for P4,990 after thorough de... morewhere did u buy it? im located in quezon city. in what mall?

• asmi

how i can read full mail on this phone???/

dodoy, 04 Oct 2011I just bought this phone last night for P4,990 after thorough de... moreHows it typing on virtul keypad ?

• dodoy

I just bought this phone last night for P4,990 after thorough deliberation. All I can say is you can't ask for more in this price. I recommend this for those who want a budget smart phones.

• Chester_Quilas_22

"Samsung S5250 Wave 525"

PROS:
- it has an okay camera quality though it's only 3.15mp
- very good response of the touch screen
- simple design
- unlike other samsung touchscreens,you can install themes in Wave 525
- clear and loud MP3 musics with the use of headphones/earphones
- very good loudspeaker with 5.1 Surround Sound Quality
- you can install too many downloaded applications such as mobile dictionary,mobile Bible,opera mini and etc.
- it has a good Wi-Fi internet speed
- it has a good graphic display
- its price is not that kinda expensive

CONS:
- YouTube videos not supported because it doesn't have an Android,it only has Bada OS
- dual sim not supported

My Overall Rating: 9/10

Ü

• willsnake

this phone does not have flashplayer? is there any way that I can stream video that requires flash?

• mei

it's a great phone... it's easy to use though it eats my curious mind on my first day upon using it